Today's Encouragement

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Today's Encouragement

Postby snowyangel » Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:57 am

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Today's Encouragement from the New International Version is selected from Romans 8:38,39; and Romans 10:9,10.
:lol: :dance: :hug:
snowyangel

Postby snowyangel » Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:58 am

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate"...but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God--that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

Today's Encouragement from the New International Version is selected from 1 Corinthians 1:18,19,23,24,30.
:lol: :dance: :hug:
snowyangel

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth