Chapter 1 of Sentres: Time enforcer A.D.

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Chapter 1 of Sentres: Time enforcer A.D.

Postby Red_web_city » Tue May 28, 2013 4:54 am

I proof read my first official book, how does it taste so far???

Sentres: Time Enforcer A.D.

Concept Intro

Sentres is a Time enforcer who has four time shifting gears upon his metallic green helmet. He can GO forth in hyper speed (green), SLOW down (yellow) or STOP time in any realm he must travel through (Red). His fourth power upon his frontal lobe is time bending which grants him unlimited access to travel through any point of time as long as he follows the rules, and does'nt make an attempt to alter past or future events. He is a peace maker who keeps the balance in his assigned paradise planet Euroa, and renews it every millenia. The time has come for Sentres to assemble a team from across other worlds through out the Alpha galaxy to help fight against the dragons seeds trying to enslave, and destroy the purity of his creations on the beautiful Euroa.

Hovering over the spectrum that swirled around the Orious belt, I Sentres watched the singing stars twinkle through out eternity. Neighboring portals opened up as I began to ascend, and raised forth my right palm to stop them from opening any further. Though many doors open up for me I must patiently wait in the meekness of wisdom for a sign that will reveal the one that can aid me in the fight for Euroa. She is my paradise, and as her assigned host I keep in union rooted to the creator of universes.  It's my sworn duty to protect her, and her pure creations until she is renewed in the final age. I Sentres am a continuation of Him who formed all things, and now must seek to gather an alliance through the crystal city elders to call upon the scattered warriors in the Alpha galaxy to battle against the blood thirsty dragons seeds that are polluting the pure ones. It is written that there is a day in eternity when these wicked hosts shall be hurled into the lake of fire for their rebellion against our creator. Therefore for the sake of saving Euroa our creators first born Son had to sacrafice his life, and blood as a mortal being to purify all who were cursed by the plague of death until the last creation on Euroa can be saved from the dragons power.

Scene 1
  Running along a rubber mat playground, a handful of happy children play what appeared to be a harmless game of "Red light green light, 1 2 3" . Snoring loudly upon one of the park benches stood a drunken homeless man unconscience sleeping. He held what looked like an empty bottle within a brown paper bag, and his arm dangled almost letting go of it. " Red light green light, 1 2 3 !" a child yelled, and as he turned around to see who he could catch moving. The empty bottle slipped from the drunkerds hand, and all of a sudden it stood still as if hovering in mid air. What was even stranger was that everything else around the school yard also remained in suspended animation as if frozen in time. Even the birds remained in the air as well as their droppings that never splashed to the ground. At that very moment what sounded like a strong wind passed by, and swished the dead leaves around as the sky began to rumble from a portal opening up above the playground.
It was as if the sky was pealing open, and that appeared to have been the reason for the pausing of the realm. What look like a celestial body made of a bright shining light suddenly jumped down, and a red blinking light sounded on his metallic green helmet. This sound was liken to a repetitive beep of a digital timer. He appeared to have been running or pursuing someone, and when he ran towards the homeless man a shadowy figure leaped out of the bottle, and began shrinking as it ran away from the hunter. The closer he got to the shadowy figure the smaller it became until the hunter made a circular gesture with his right index finger, and suddenly a portal opened up on the ground releasing sparks of flames before the shadow could run any further toward it. The shadowy figure stood crying out as if pleading with the hunter not to be thrown into the fiery pitt, and the hunter rebuked it with words of a mysterious language. " B'Cast down!!!", he shouted after he pointed his finger towards the ground. The shadow instantly vanished as if it had teleported downward into the fiery realm.
As the portal closed up he moved like a breeze towards the homeless man, and gently touched his forehead as his hand appeared to glow brighter. He then slowly looked up towards the sky as his forehead shone a white light that may have opened up the same portal above the children, and as he ascended into the portal it instantly closed up behind him. As soon as it closed all the children, birds, and gym teachers began moving again as if nothing ever occured.  The homeless man slowly begun opening his eyes, and looked at the bottle with an expression as if he was disgusted. His eyes began to water as he looked up into the fluffed clouds, and a tear drop slowly rolled down his cheek into his scruffy white beard as a mist of rain began to fall upon him. It was as if he was instantly sobered up by the touch, and he began to arise to walk out of the school yard.
He then looked for something in his pocket, and pulled out what looked like a used syringe that he closed with its cover tossing it into the trash along with the empty bottle. He looked at his forearms as if searching for needle marks, and there was none as if he never used drugs before. Gazing up at a traffic light that turned red his facial expression suddenly changed as if remembering a flashback glimpse of what had just happened to him. Who was he?, and where did that hunter or shadow really come from? Such mysteries unravel themselves manifesting a world taken by an unseen war amongst the blameless.

Ascending up high towards what appeared to be a twinkling portal this mysterious hunter had stopped as if he noticed something from a distance. As he hovered in what appeared to be the third heaven he saw what looked like a double edged sword rapidly approaching that shined brighter than anything else in the realm. As it drew closer the sword then amazingly bursted into flames transforming into what looked like a golden book, and then as it flapped like wings it transformed into a dove that left behind a rainbow as it flew forth. At this point the hunter had rapidly covered his face with his hands as a blinding light protruded from the dove, and it removed the hunters helmet. " I am unworthy to be in your presence therefore say the word, and I shall cover my face even with wings as well", he said to the spirit.
The Spirit appeared to reply in an unknown language that became visible as the letter of each word proceeded forth, and entered the hunters head. The hunter then miraculously began manifesting each sentence, and spoke in one accord with the Spirit as if being filled with its power to deliver a message. After the message was delivered, the Spirit vanished from his sight like it had never even been there. The hunter then changed course, and rapidly flew away as his helmet glowed green when he shifted into warp speed into an opening portal in the appearance of golden rings. He descended onto a small city in the appearance of glass, and was brought down through a cloud that dissolved as it touched ground.
He stood before what appeared to be a council that sat upon white horses with golden hair. "Euroa is in grave danger, and it is time to call the Alpha galaxies mightiest warriors who are hidden throughout its worlds", he informed. " Is not the time near to renew her Sentres"?, one elder asked. "Indeed, there are just a few more dragons still blinding the children, and I've just freed one who was bound by a Black mamba", Sentres replied.  "So how can we intercede for you in this moment Time Enforcer?", the head elder asked. " I need the aid of your princess who can sense the warriors, and teleport them to the proper realm to equipt them with the holy armors built for this final battle", Sentres replied. "Very well, let us seek Adrea to be your guide", the head elder said. One of the elders snapped his finger, and instantaneously a spark was released turning into a ball of fire that hovered before him. He then stuck his face into the fire, and it would'nt even burn his long white beard. "Adrea, Adrea where are you my dear"?, he cried out as if trying to view her. " Aaah there you are Adrea, you are being called to assist Sentres", he informed. "I'll be right there, I am getting dressed", she replied.
The elder pulled out his face from the fire, and it transformed into a dove that flew away somewhere in the heavens. "I highly appreciate your aid in the fight for Euroa, and will send you the first fruits once the harvest is ripe", Sentres said. "That is not necessary as long as she is kept pure, and the balance remains untouched", the elder replied. Within the blink of an eye what appeared to be an enormous white napkin descended from above, and on top of it stood someone who looked as if they were doing a cartwheel on it. As soon as the napkin landed it shrank, and become a scarf around what appeared to be a young maidens neck. It was princess Adrea, and yet she did'nt look as if she was adorned with precious jewels or royal garment but wore a simple white clean linen dress that matched her head band.

"Good being in your presence again Sentres", she said as she knoded her head in reverance. "Oh, it is a blessing to see you again Andrea", Sentres replied as he removed his helmet. "What am I honored to assist you with this hour"?, she asked. "Euroa is dying because of the last hidden dragons polluting it, and the purity of its creations are at risk.", he responded. " I can sense your pain, and that you need my gifts to help restore her", she replied. "Indeed, and we'll need to track down our warriors scattered throughout the Alpha galaxy to equipped them with the armors built for this final battle.", Sentres replied. " That is no problem... I can already sense the nearest one "Ayza" on the world of Ire", she informed. "Let us find him in hopes he is still able to answer the calling", Sentres said. "You will need to take the hat in order to leave this realm", one elder said. "Take the hat"?, Sentres asked. "You will love this one", Andrea said with a smile as if a wonderful surprise awaited him.
All of a sudden at that very moment what appeared to be an enormous multi colored childrens baseball cap descended from the heavens with what looked like red spinning helicopter propeller on top of it. It hovered right over Sentres, and Andrea as if waiting for them to leave. "Now what?, Sentres said as if he looked astonished. "Jump up", she said as Andrea bent her knees preparing to hop up. Without any doubts Sentres backed up as if preparing for a high jump, and they both leaped forth into the hat. What appeared to be two multi colored striped arms made of taffy rapidly grabbed them as if to holster them in for the ride. As they ascended all the elders white horses appeared to have lifted up their front hooves, and the elders blew their kisses up toward Andrea as if sending their blessings goodbye. Butterflies were released from each kiss flying toward the two encircling them as they went. The hat then zoomed away, and proceeded forth toward an opening portal a mile up ahead.
  As we entered the portal which shone so bright my eyes open from this dream. As I layed in bed looking up at my glossy white painted ceiling I realized it was all a dream. I raised my hands to see that my skin is no longer glowing but is just normal human flesh so I rolled out of bed still amazed at the visions which I could vaguely remember. "Sentres you're almost late for school again"!, my mother shouted from outside as the apartment door slammed. I looked out my window to see a factory truck passing as it released a cloud of black smoke from the top like that of a heavy forest fire. My spirit grieved within like never before, and I stood in disgust at such air pollution that smogged upon the singing birds of the morning. I perform my regular routine wash up, and threw on my clothes that I prepared last night. I grabbed a breakfast biscuit, my book bag, and noticed the school bus leaving the stop in the front.
I slammed the door shut running after it, and tapped the glass on its door as he drove away. The bus stopped this time, and as he opened the door the driver held up his digital wrist watch showing me the time as if he was gesturing the on point time schedual of his arrival. "I know I know big ben it was a long night sir", I said as I walked towards the back where there was an opening. As I stood with two seats to myself looking out the window someone surprisingly bumped me as they switched their seats to sit beside me. "Ready for the earth science major today Sentres?", Emily asked. Well uh- I was up all night studying, and even fell asleep as I read so...", I replied. She took off her thick glasses to wipe them, and had a wide smile that shined her new braces. "Well it's a good thing it's your favorite subject huh?, you passed the pretests with flying colors", she replied. "Yeah, I guess it's more or less the same questions so I am not worried about it", I said as I looked back out the window.
The sun seemed awfully hotter than usual, and I curled up my top lip as its rays blinded my eyes. As the bus driver made a sharp right turn I noticed a child playing with toys that were men on white horses. What was even stranger was that he had the same hat on from my dream, and as he played he blew a kiss up into the air which then rekindled my remeberance of last nights vision. His mother then brought him into her van which had many "Tree hugger" bumper stickers, and something within my heart told me I needed to communicate with her at some point. So I felt I'd pass by her house one day after class to meet her but only time would tell I guess. As the bus hits a bump I bounced from the seat looking right hitting my forehead on the window, and I noticed the glass had a small crack on it from the impact. "Sentres you're bleeding!", Emily shouted as she pointed at my head.
At that moment I blinked my eyes, and when I did'nt believe her I looked down at my shirt noticing the blood stain that suddenly reversed as the droplet ascended back into my forehead from where it dripped. I also noticed the bus drove in reverse, and that's when I freaked out. Huh? I stood amazed as I heard her once more repeat the shout as if it was the first time she noticed the blood. "Sentres you're bleeding!", she said as I began to see my vision close up into darkness as if I was about to faint. In my black out I heard a few class mates laughing at me, and then an ambulance siren. I could hear a medic in the background, and Emily talking to the driver. "He should be fine, it's just a few stitches but let's keep him under watch just incase of an emergency", one doctor said. I drifted off into a sleep, and it was as if I continued from where I left off in last nights dream.
Sentres held the hand of princess Andrea as they entered the atmosphere of a green planet. The rainbow hat descended upon a mountainous area letting them go as it flew off into an opening portal. "Can you sense him near Andrea?", Sentres asked. Andrea drew closer to a small bush on the mount, and entangled her hair in its branches. Her hair miraculously began to turn the same color as its lime colored leaves, and she began to speak as if communicating with it. "Where is Ayza my love?", she asked. "He's washing by a waterfall towards the east of Meadows", she spoke as if translating a message. As she untangled her hair she pulled her white scarf off from her neck, and tossed it down the mount far below. "Why'd you do that?" Sentres asked.
All of a sudden an enormous dove flew upward before them as if the scarf had been transformed, and she jumped on top of it to ride it. "Jump on! it's the fastest way to get there", she said as she smiled. Sentres ran towards the edge leaping behind, and they both soared down the mount above a misty forest below. "I take it you've traveled to Ire before?", Sentres asked. "As a young girl Yes, it was necential to learn how to get around in the Alpha galaxy", she informed. The dove flapped down towards a river side, and landed by grass while wrapping around Andreas neck transforming back to her scarf. All of a sudden an arrow is shot towards them, and just before it could strike Sentres eye it slowed down in mid air as Sentres used his helmet which blinked its yellow light.
Sentres snatched it in mid air turning it the opposite direction from where it came, and all of a sudden the helmets green light flashed causing the arrow to shoot back at a rapid speed in some bushes. "Ouw!", someone yelled as a shadowy figure leaped out of the bushes. As the person stepped into the light it was Ayza trying to pull the arrow out of his buttock. He pulled it out, and held the wound as if to stop the bleeding. "Oh my! Princess!! I did'nt know you were here!", Ayza said surprised. "Yes, and I was called by Sentres to find you Ayza", she replied. "Pardon me Sentres for when I saw your helmet you appeared to be a soldier", he replied. "I understand Ayza, and since that injury was not suppose to happen I can reverse it, and alert you with a greeting", Sentres replied. "Reverse it?",Ayza asked in curiosity. Without further words Sentres forehead glowed a white light on his helmet, and Ayza walked backwards back toward the bushes where he once hid. As Sentres restored the realms time schedual he then called out towards the bushes. "Ayza Worry not! It is I Sentres, and Andrea!!", Sentres shouted. A twig on the ground snapped, and bushes moved as Ayza stepped out scratching his head. "How'd you know I was there?", Ayza asked as he looked around. "You should know I can sense all warriors Ayza", Andrea replied as she waved. "Let's just say I had to take a step back to save your butt", Sentres said. "Literally", Andrea said as she tried to hold her chuckle.

"So what brings you back to Ire princess?", Ayza asked. "Sentres?", she said as she presents her hand signaling Sentres to explain. "Euroa is in deeper trouble as the last dragon seeds are fighting their hardest to keep the pure ones imprisoned before her renewal", Sentres reported. "So you need me to aid you in protecting her is that right?", Ayza asked. "Indeed we we're hoping you would join us in gathering Alphas warriors to wear the holy armors designed for this final battle", Andrea said. " Why of course I would, I'll do anything to help the pure ones of Euroa", Ayza replied with joy. "Eleven more warriors to find then, and we're on our way to the golden city for the armors", Sentres informed. "Next stop is Elziria!, and hopefully we'll find Zamzer in the city", Andrea adds. The three walked towards a water fall, and Sentres lifted up his right hand palm upward as if to recieve something. A shining light flashed behind the waterfall like a portal had opened behind it within its small cave. The three moved closer, and passed through the water into the portal that closed up behind them.
That is when I slowly awokened hearing the drips of the I.V. that stood by my hospital bed. I then felt the bandages wrapped around my head as my blurry vision began to clear up. My mother walked in with the nurse, and she had brought my bookbag from school laying it by my bedside. "Homework?", I asked mom as I looked at the full bag." No Sentres I packed a few things incase you had to stay longer but it looks like you may be leaving today if the doctor says you're ready", she replied. The nurse read the charts as two doctors slowly came in looking at my eyes. "How do you feel Sentres, do you know where you were born, and what city is this?", he asked. "Uh yeah I was born in this borough of Red web city, now can I go?", I replied rapidly.
"Not just yet Sentres, you took a pretty mean bump of 12 stitches, and you may need a bit more rest", he stated. "I am doctor Adams, and I am the Senior doctor here who've handled many cases like yours so you are lucky to still have your memory intact with such a blow", he informed. "Are you his guardian?", the doctor asked my mother. "Yes I am his mother", she replied. "Let's give him another day of observation to see how he feels before sending him back to school ok?", he suggested. "That's fine doctor as long as he feels ready to finish his finals", she replied. As my eyes wandered off toward the window towards the morning sky I stared endlessly through the glass as if I was about to drift off into another dream. "Alright Sentres it looks like you're in your own world again so let me get going now, I'll see you later call me if anything", she said as she headed out the door. As the doctors walked out I stood alone in the room or at least I thought I was. Beside me was another bed divided by a closed curtain, and it appeared someone could of been watching the television that stood mounted on the ceiling. I looked back outside of the clear window as the sun shined in, and all of a sudden I see a pigeon flying towards it. It flew so fast that the rattle of the crash startled me as it hit the glass falling to the ground below. "Oh whoa!", I cried out as I leaped up off the bed hoping it was alright. I looked down towards the ground level which was three stories below, and closed my eyes tightly wishing it never happened. All of a sudden my eyes opened at the sound of the same rattle on the window as I now saw the pigeon flying backwards in the air from where I first seen it. All of a sudden I heard a cough from the nearby bed that distracted me, and when I quickly looked back out the window to see the bird flying forward I waved towards it to get its attention, and it saw me so it turned aside barely missing the window again. As I walked back towards my bed to lay down I heard the patient beside me making a sound as if he was loudly clearing his throat from a cough. The curtain slightly opened at the head of the bed, and an elderly man peaked out to look at me. "I saw what you did back there", he said as he let the curtain go. "What?, but how?", I asked in confusion barely able to finish my own question.
"Well of course it did'nt affect me but in this realm it can only shift humans", he replied. I stepped out to see who this person was, and as I stood across his bed by the door he was reclined in his bed with his hand on the television remote. "What just happened, and what do you mean this realm?", I asked. "Well to make a long story short you just happened to be one of the lucky ones called to be a Time enforcer", he replied with his eye brows raised in seriousness. "What are you assigned to do is not for me to know but if you are seeking answers I would trust my heart to tell me where you must go to heed our creators calling", he said as he lifted up the hospital telephone off of its base pressing it against his ear as if he was listening. "Time is precious Sentres, and life is a competition you can't win unless you compete according to the rules", he calmly encouraged. "See your new gift not as a curse but use it wisely to fight the good fight, and let no one take your crown", he said as he closed his eyes with a smile.
"I will see you again in the golden city", he said as his heart monitor suddenly stopped beeping. The doctors rushed into as if to save him but it was too late. "Clear!", the doctor yelled as they pumped his chest, and tried to revive him with the heart machine. His finger twitched, and he pressed a channel up, and a televangelist was preaching on the screen as the doctors closed my curtain to divide us. I climbed back into bed listening to the preacher as I remembered the last words the man spoke before he gave up his spirit. "I will see you again in the golden city" he told me but how could he know so much about my gifts, and dreams. This all became so overwelming to me that I layed my head back adjusting my bed so I could partially have my legs up. I drifted away once more to the sound of the televangelist preaching, and the doctors talking with the mans family.
Sprinkles of light hovered above like a mist that never fell to the ground. They began to gather to form a greater light that opened as a door which pulled us in as we held each others hand passing through. Stepping out of a glow in the dark graffiti filled wall we found ourselves in an alley way of a noisy busy city. "So this is Elziria huh? It does'nt look like much", Ayza commented. " Well this is where he's been all this time, and I can sense so many spirits that he may be a needle in a haystack", Andrea informed. "We'll find him princess, if his presence has passed through here then all it takes is a little time shifting", Sentres said as he extended his hand. "Hold on to my hand because it's the only way the shift won't effect you in this realm", Sentres said to them. As they stepped out into the grand central park of the city Sentres forehead glowed as time reversed rapidly as the crowds of tourists, and traffic are seen going backwards. "Do you sense him anywhere Andrea?" , Sentres asked. "No, not yet keep shifting", she replied. As the traffic light changed red stopping traffic there stood a taxi that looked as if it could of been out of place, for Sentres had rapidly turned his head toward it as Andrea was focusing on it. "That vehicle has a familiar presence", Andrea said with her eyes closed. "We need to find a way to stop it then", Sentres replied as his helmet red light blinked pausing all motion. As the three ran toward the traffic light Sentres found a rag on the ground giving it to Ayza. " Go jump in front of the taxi to wipe the windows to distract the driver", Sentres instructed. As Sentres restored Elzarias time schedual Ayza did as Sentres said, and leaped before the car wiping it before the light could turn green. "No-no-no! No tips today ok?! , the driver said as Sentres revealed himself to the passenger who gazed out the backseat window.
"Sentres?", the passenger asked in surprise as the driver honked his horn. "I must get off here!!, leave me here!, the passenger said as he threw money in the divider. As the passenger stepped out of the car it was a stocky young man with a hat that said "I love Yeshua". "Zamzer is that you?", Ayza asked. "No it's his brother Ellex", Andrea replied.. As Ellex stepped on the sidewalk he threw a few coins in a homeless mans cup who layed on the ground. So you're here for brother Zamzer huh? well good luck he's been missing for quite some time so you're going to need a miracle to find him", he informed. "Where do you suggest we start looking?", Sentres asked. "Maybe he's in training at one of these runners tracks, and the best times to check would be in the mornings", Ellex replied.
"Time?", Sentres replied as he looked at the clock tower with a smile. "Oh that's right! That would'nt be a problem for you Enforcer", Ellex replied. "Well if I can't help with anything else if you don't mind I have a plane to catch", he continued. "The flight will be delayed because of weather so don't worry, and don't leave your phone in your jacket pocket by your seat because it's going to fall under the seat.", Sentres informed. "Whoa! Thanks for the info you saved me alot of time, Ellex replied. As Ellex hailed another taxi the three walked towards the runners track Sentres stopped all of a sudden as if something troubled him. "Ayza you might want to step three steps to your right in two seconds", Sentres warned as a screeching car passed. Ayza dove as a speeding car nearly swiped him, and slammed into the light pole near them. "Good save Sentres", Andrea commented. "So how are we suppose to know which runners track might he run through?", Ayza asked.
"It's simple since this city has three main tracks we will stand by this track while I'll open two portals to take a glimpse at the others. As I shift the time schedual to the next sunrise we're bound to catch him entering one of the three", Sentres explained. "That sounds a bit complicated", Ayza replied. "When you see how it's done then you'll understand so I just need you to watch this track for him while I open the two portals that will show me the others", Sentres instructed. As they approached the nearest track Sentres extended his left hand for them to hold as he opened the two portals with his right. The green light upon his helmet flashed, and time fast forwarded from midday turning to night. As the night time stars passed the sky along with the moon it was like a few seconds before the sun already began to peak out to display the next morning. Andrea, and Ayza watched the track while joggers began to enter as Sentres stood before two hovering 12 inch rings of light that displayed a heavenly view of the other two tracks. As Sentres eyes skimmed rapidly toggling between the two it becomes the afternoon, and he finally stopped time with his red light. "What is it Sentres? Did you find him?, Ayza asked. "Yes but he's not alone... It appears he may be too distracted to answer the calling", Sentres informed. "Well let's hope he knows he's still a warrior at heart, and he will know to do what is righteous for the Euroas sake", Ayza commented. "Very well then, let's enter to see if he can", Sentres replied. Sentres closed the alternate portal, and widened the other jumping through with the two holding on to him. They landed on some grass turf outside the tracks gates, and stood about 25 feet away from the two joggers. Zamzer was beside a young lady who was dressed in athletic garments, and the two were jogging around the track. "Andrea you may have to go approach them since I cannot be seen by the mortal girl", Sentres informed. "Once he sees Ayza he may already know something is going on", he continued. "Ok let's see what happens", she replied.
Andrea began to jog towards them as Ayza stood behind the gate watching the three. As she drew closer to his presence he turned his head to the side to see her jogging alongside them looking in his eyes. He looked twice as if he did'nt recognize her or was'nt sure it was her because of the way she blended in with the joggers around her. "Excuse me but do you have the time?", she asked the girl beside Zamzer as she distracted her to knod towards Ayza. Zamzer noticed this, and as soon as he saw Ayza his facial expression immediately dropped. "It's 5 already, and the park closes in an hour", the girl replied. As soon as Zamzer saw Sentres he stopped jogging, and looked towards Ayza again as Ayza walked towards the public park bathroom. "Excuse me love while I run to the bathroom, I'll be right back, Zamzer said to his companion as she kept jogging.
As Zamzer entered the bathroom within stood three urinals in the corner, and Ayza stood using the last one by corner of the bathroom wall. Zamzer approached the first one leaving the middle one open, and Zamzer unzipped his pants as if to use the urinal. "What's going on!?, why are you in Elziria?", Zamzer asked. "Euroa is in much trouble, and we need to gather Alphas strongest to help Sentres fight the last dragons seeds", Ayza replied. "Well I just met this girl, and I'm going to have to let her go then Ayza", Zamzer replied grieved. "It is a final battle before Euroa is renewed, and there are armors at the Golden city that await us for battle", Ayza informed. "The Golden city!?!, Then this has to be good!, Zamzer shouted. "Silence, Ayza said as a mysterious stranger entered using the middle urinal between them.
The two flushed their toilets, and stepped out the bathroom. The stranger in the middle looked back towards them with his eyebrow raised as if suspicious of Zamzer, and Ayza who quietly left without washing their hands. Andrea stood a few feet away by the gate, and bowed her head softly in honor at Zamzers presence. As Zamzer kissed Andrea on the cheek a portal opened up before them with Sentres beside it. "There's no time for good byes Zamzer, we have to gather the remaining 10 to head to the golden city then back to Euroa to defend her while she's near harvest", Sentres informed. "May she be restored to peace, and purity for all eternity", Zamzer replied as he held on to Sentres.

The four passed the portal which closed up behind them, and that is when I begin to slowly open my eyes. It was late in the night, and it appeared the doctors had removed the deceased elderly man, and I had the room to myself. A nurse came by as if to check up on me, and she removed my food tray from the table by my bedside. "Can I get you anything Sentres?", she asked. "No thank you", I replied as I looked toward the wall clock. As the tick tock of the clock pulsed I stared at at the ceiling thinking about that environmentalist woman, and her child. I had sensed something from him, and realized that this war is a war of split second decisions in stepping into set paths of destined events by persons, places or things. Trying to make sense of it all can end up wasting ones life but trusting that whatever is meant for me to know will be revealed is all that makes hope. Perhaps I was destined to suffer this tramatic injury so that I could realize how precious time is. It also gave me the strength to look within to cry out to the one who called me into His grace, and has shown mercy keeping me from death. I held the bed adjusting remote in my hand, and turned on the television to see the news.
Red_web_city

Return to Writing