Advent Theory (excerpts)

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Advent Theory (excerpts)

Postby Michael Lance » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:25 am

Yo, everybody,

Michael Lance here. I thought I'd create this thread for the sake of constructive criticism, since not a lot of my friends take the time to read my Advent excerpts. Now, most of these probably won't make sense, and that's fine - all I want your opinion on is my writing style, and tips on how I could improve (also, it'd be nice if people could point out typos for me, just in case I miss them myself ^^; )

These excerpts are all from either the Advent series, or its accompanying plot, Operation: Blackout. They generally consist of conversations between main characters and supporting cast, though there will definitely be some antagonist interaction and perhaps some battle scene depictions as well. Therefore, all of the following excerpts (unless otherwise noted) are my own property. That being said, I'd appreciate it greatly if everyone refrained from posting these excerpts elsewhere - specifically on sites other than CAA.

I'll start posting excerpts soon. For anyone interested in participating in the Advent project, check out my website, Advent Theory.

Stay posted!

Sincerely,
the Mysterious Michael Lance
Michael Lance

Return to Writing