The Ballad of Chrisillo

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

The Ballad of Chrisillo

Postby Mister » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:51 pm

"The Count of Niaps! Count Vaughn Chrisillo!"

A hush fell slowly over the crowded Ballroom, as all eyes turned to view the man entering through the large antechamber doors. His footsteps boomed like thunder that shook every heart, as all stood in stunned silence. The only sound apart from his foot falls was the swishing on his long cape that touched the floor and the clack of his embroidered cane.

There came a slight whisper throughout the congregation as his face became visible in the bright lights of the room. For clasped by a cord tied into his long hair was a mask that covered all of his face, save only the most brilliant pair of blue eyes and a strong brow. Yet beneath the mesh and embroidery of the mask, a not cruel but not pleasant smile hung itself upon his lips, revealing purfect white teeth.

To the knowing eye it may even be thought that his grin was that of a predator anticipating the kill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Return to Writing