Random quotes from inspired peoples of Awsomeness

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Random quotes from inspired peoples of Awsomeness

Postby Katana » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:44 pm

Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another: What? you to?! I thought i was the only one! -C.S. Lewis

You proceed from a false assumption, for i have no ego to bruise-Spock

If you live to be 100 I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day so I never have to live without you- Winnie the Pooh

It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everyday always just exactly fits the newspaper Jerry Seinfeld

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible-George Burns

Do or do not, there is no try- Yoda <@.@>

"If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it"

-Katana
[color="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]I am going to live forever or die trying![/SIZE][SIZE="2"]
-Katana, the coolest dork youll ever meet[/SIZE][/color]
Katana

Location: Sorry but youll have to do better then look at my user info if you want to find me

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:41 pm

"Now... If you trust in yourself... and believe in your dreams... and follow your star... you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy." - Miss Tick, in the book Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett

That's one of my favorite book quotes ever. XD
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Destroyer2000 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:31 pm

"There once was a tiger striped cat. This cat died a million deaths, revived and lived a million lives, and he was owned by various people who he didn't really care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die. Then one day the cat became a stray cat, which meant he was free. He met a white female cat, and the two of them spent their days together happily. Well, years passed, and the white cat grew weak and died of old age. The tiger striped cat cried a million times, and then he died too. Except this time, he didn't come back to life." - Spike Spiegel
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:15 am

1."Nothing's perfect, the world is not perfect. But it's there for us and it's doing the best that it can. That's what makes it so beautiful"--Roy Mustang, Full Metal Alchemist
2."I reject your reality and substitute my own!"--Mythbusters
3."If you want to know the truth, you must have the wisdom to accept it."--Bear, .hack//sign
4."It's not what I am, It's what I do that defines me."--Batman in Batman Begins
5. Jesus is the only road to Heaven. However, there are many forks in the road of life that can lead you to Him.
6. "Leave the past to God's forgiveness. Leave the future to God's Providence. Live in the present. It's God's gift to us. That's why it's called the present."--Father John Corapi
7. "When truth is called a lie, the lights go out. Darkness falls. And indeed, if your light is darkness, how very deep will the darkness be."--also from Father John Corapi
9."We are all angels with one wing and we must embrace each other in order to fly."--Xenogears
10."Now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth has read: which goes on for ever: in which every chapter is better than the one before."--The Last Battle C.S. Lewis
11. "Do you know how your story ends, princess?"--Dustfing​er in Inkheart
12. "Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?"--Clarence Oddbody in It's a Wonderful Life
13."Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Supose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones. Suppose this black pit of a kingdom of yours is the only world. Well, it strikes me as a pretty poor one. And that's a funny thing, when you come to think of it. We're just babies making up a game, if you're right. But four babies playing a game can make a play-world which licks your real world hollow. That's why I'm going to stand by the play-world. I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." --Puddleglum, The Silver Chair
14. "It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you are not."
15. "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."--Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who
16. "Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard."--also from the Fourth Doctor
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Darth_Kirby » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me... I wish this had never happened."

Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"I may be crazy enough to face Batman, but the IRS? NOOOOOOO THANK YOU!!!â€
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Just found this great one on my Angelic Reflections devotional calendar:
"We carry within us the wonders we seek without us."--Thomas Browne
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Return to Writing