Bedtime--A Bleach Fanfic

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Bedtime--A Bleach Fanfic

Postby aliveinHim » Fri May 13, 2011 5:57 pm

I love the daddy/daughter couple of Kenpachi/Yachiru.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHIRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO CALL YOU?!!!!!!!!!!!" Thundered the enourmous Kenpachi Zaraki. He tore up his house in search for the little pink haired 5 year old girl. The couches and furniture were upside down. The house looked like a tornado crashed though it.

"CLANG! BANG! SLIDE! CRASH!" The kitchen cabinet vomited Yachiru along with a whole bunch of non-stick cookware. Kenpachi ran to the kitchen.

"Awww, Kenny, you found me. Now you have to catch m--..." Kenpachi grabbed her by the back of her kimono before she ran off. She smelled like Kenpachi's feet after morning workouts, except 10 times worse.

"Yachiru, you stink. You haven't had a bath in a week." He carried her under his arm into the bathroom. She reluctantly took her dirty clothes off and threw them in Kenpachi's face. She climbed in the bathtub, crossed her arms, and sulked.

"I hate baths. You always get soap in my eyes, Kenny."

"I wouldn't get soap in your eyes if you didn't squirm and thrash around so much. Just hold still." Kenpachi lathered Yachiru's bright pink hair with passion fruit scented shampoo. Yachiru closed her eyes and held her breath. She was able to sit through Kenpachi's rough shampooing without squirming.

"Kenny, why do I need to take baths?"

"Because you smell like blood, sweat, and tears if you don't. Besides, all the other captains and lieutenants hate it when I walk by with a little stink bomb on my back."

"Phooey. This will be my last bath I'll take in my life."

"Remember what I told you, I won't let you grow your hair out until you learn how to take care of it. Part of taking care of your hair is being able to wash it." Kenpachi was constantly reminding Yachiru that she needs to learn how to take care of her hair if she wants to grow it out long like "Jiggles'." Yachiru sunk in the bathtub and played for a little bit. After a few minutes, her bathtime was over. Kenpachi wrapped her up in her little pink, floral print, fluffy towel. It just came out fresh from the dryer (he hated seeing his little girl cold). After he dried her off, she put on her little footie pajamas and brought her hairbush to Kenpachi. She climbed in his lap and he brushed her hair. Even though she hated bathing, she loved having her hair brushed.

"Kenny, can you read me a story?" Yachiru asked. Kenpachi's favorite part of the evening was the two of them cuddled side by side with a story and a glass of warm milk. Yachiru ran to her room and sprang into her bed. Kenpachi brought her her favorite sippy cup full of warm milk (he was afraid she'd spill in her bed). He crawled in next to her. He read her Hansel and Gretel (her favorite story even though she had it memorized but still pretended like she never heard it before. Kenpachi had it memorized but she liked looking at the pictures). At the end of the story, Yachiru was knocked out. She was tired after a long day of fighting Hollows. When Kenpachi noticed she was asleep, he kissed her forehead, turned out the lights, and gently shut the door.
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby SailorDove » Fri May 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Cute!
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby aliveinHim » Sat May 14, 2011 3:53 am

Thanks. What can I do to make it better?
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Return to Writing