[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Dreams - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Dreams

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Dreams

Postby CloudStrife911 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Just gonna post some dreams I've wrote down in the past few years. ^-^ I hope you enjoy. Also feel free to post your own dreams, and feel free to correct any problems with my writing because I'm not the greatest writer by any means.
CloudStrife911

Dreams 2-13-2007

Postby CloudStrife911 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Background: In an old ghost town area.

I was walking into town and was trying to help the infected people. Knowing that I would have to beat infection out of the innocent people was kinda weird but it was the only way I could free them. There was two dimensions one of darkness and the other of the normal world. I was currently in the Dark Realm the next thing I knew I was being fired upon by goblin looking creatures with bows and arrows. I took refuge inside a nearby house in which some of the elder people I had rescued earlier from the destructive infection. When the senior survivors tried to help shield me from the rain of arrows they were filled from head to toe with the sharp projectiles. I felt sorry for them and slightly blamed myself but I pushed ahead anyways. I walked further into the house, I seen Alex Bailey (a friend of mine) who had been infected. While I was fighting the infection within her I had temporarily turned into Jim Carey from the Movie “23â€
CloudStrife911

Postby CloudStrife911 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:10 pm

They will be posted soon! XD I'm going to get them edited then.
CloudStrife911

Return to Writing