Dance of the Stars - an old story I dug up.

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Dance of the Stars - an old story I dug up.

Postby Destroyer2000 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:41 am

This one I wrote a long, long time ago. I just found it stored away on a thumb drive, and with some improvement, it could be quite good. Or atleast I think so!

Dance of the Stars

The man leaned on the banister, smiling softly to himself. The setting sun behind him cast a red glow over the field in front of him. Glancing down at his watch, he saw that it was approaching eight o’clock. He looked over his shoulder towards the setting sun. The quarter circle of fire seemed to take up the entire sky behind him, illuminating the land with rays of flame. A voice below snapped him out of his reverie. “Hey, Jordan! Down here!â€
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:22 am

...... OMG! I have a poem named Dance of the Stars! Holy crud, that's weird.... Anyway, great story!
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby DangoDaikazoku » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 pm

That was beautiful. Is it weird that I thought that would be perfect for an anime? No, probably not. I particullarly liked
Shooting stars were flying through the air like celestial birds gliding on rays of light.
It was very well written. Thanks for the great story.
Thank You For Your Time,
DangoDaikazoku
DangoDaikazoku

Return to Writing