NaNoWriMo 2010 - The Reckoning

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Postby mechana2015 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:42 pm

20 minutes... 7 words to go.

:D

Edit:

Win.

11:45 PM

11419 words in one day.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Beau Soir » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:54 pm

Congratulations to all of the winners! ^__^ That's quite an achievement! Great job!

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby Winry » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:31 am

mechana2015 (post: 1440727) wrote:11419 words in one day.

That is epic.

Grats everyone who won! =D
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Phantom_Sorano 12:29 - Congrats Winry, you are the first CAA Chat Survivor.
Winry

Postby LadyRushia » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:02 am

Epic fight to the finish, mech.

It's been great folks. I won't be editing until I finish the entire story so that I can put things in the beginning that'll have relevance later, but I'll definitely go back to it at some point.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby mechana2015 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:27 pm

So now that that's over, did anyone do anything special for nanowrimo, either finishing or through out the month, like writing groups?

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Psycho Molos » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:56 pm

I actually went ahead and finished despite my somewhat surprising dental problems and "won," however it was because I played a little dirty and will do a massive cleanup the next few months

1) took chat transcripts from Second Life and snippets from the Battletech Wiki for end padding

2) for three chapters I took short fanfics and inserted them and then went back through and MASSIVELY rewrote them (okay...only one of them so far) so that only the marrow of them was intact and then with change of names, dates, locations, and lots of paraphrasing and other changes, made it mine.

(and I really was considering just dropping out for the year because of the pain my wisdom was giving me but then I learned I could use the penicillin I had to take kinda like chewing tobacco and put it in my left cheek and let it dissolve and act as a painkiller to where even today I feel no pain there....and even then I was like kinda lazy and distraction prone but kept on plugging anyway and was thinking "I'll just come close and if I make it I'll make it, no more cheating" but then I saw that Scrivener program hehehe and beings that my aunt is onto me for overspending, I just wanted it for NEXT year and for half price too lol)
[color="Cyan"]Oh MOES! It's Czadek peddling the Black Pill for the Merv! Dark Evolution[/color]

Ich hasst Mein lieben.....
Psycho Molos

Previous

Return to Writing