Fanfiction Requests

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Fanfiction Requests

Postby Lilac#18 » Fri May 14, 2010 2:57 pm

[color="Plum"]I thought it be a good idea to have a thread where members can request a fanfic of anime characters or both anime and original characters. The fanfics can be in separate theards. Is that o.k.?[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby steenajack » Fri May 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Oooo! This sounds fun. I'm willing to take and give requests, so long as I (or someone) is familiar with the anime. :3! Great idea Lilac-san
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby Adorima » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:30 pm

I definitely have some fanfiction requests and would be willing to write some one-shots (maybe longer) requests myself!

Here are my requests (pairings, plots etc.) if anyone can write these (and I'll take up writing one of them if you'd like me to), it would be fantabulous.

Horo and Lawrence (Spice and Wolf): Lawrence has given up his dreams of becoming a big-time merchant for Horo. With the corrupt church pursuing them and the reliability of his guild all but shattered, Lawrence must find a way to bring Horo to her homeland. Though they are in love, how will they cope with the fact that she is immortal and he is not?
Nemu and Ishida (Bleach): Are away from their "parents" due to exile/in a fit of rage (respectively lol) and reunite in an unorthodox partnership. Is talking enough to break through hearts of stone?
Suzaku and Kallen/Euphemia (Code Geass): Suzaku has been defeated in battle and his the secrets of his White Knight comprimised, due to a "command" from the deceased Euphemia to be captured by the Black Knights. Kallen is Suzaku's prison guard but a piece of new information about the Geass causes her to question Zero. As they spend time together on the deserted island, where will the loyalties sway?

Anyone interested?
Adorima

Return to Writing