[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Maho Senshi Akihiko Hikaru - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Maho Senshi Akihiko Hikaru

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Maho Senshi Akihiko Hikaru

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:52 pm

All right guys, so here's an anime/manga franchise I'm working on. I'm thinking of finding somebody to publish it but in the mean time it's in the works. You might be able to see some inspirations as to where I got some ideas but it'll get more original as it goes on. Starting it's the hard part but it gets easier for me as the story begins to flow a bit more. Please be gracious when you critise though because I'm a bit shy.... Haha.... :red: Please remember that this is basically just a rough draft, so I find some of it a bit blah, or even all-out embarassing at points, so yeah. XD I'm self-critical. I was honestly wondering whether or not I'd post it here but I figured I wanted some critism from anime and manga fans, and most people I know wouldn't fall into that category, so this would be a place to start.

Anyway, I got the idea when I was thinking I wanted to do something that starred a team of magical people (not real magic, just the typical magical girl/boy anime stuff). I noticed that a lot of the sentai shows with magical people star a team of girls, so I decided to try something with an all-male group. By the way, when you get to my character Usagi, I just wanted to let you know that I didn't just take that name from Sailor Moon, it was just a name that means "rabbit" and it's used for females... And since Usagi's a rabbit-like creature that's female, I figured it'd be a perfect name. :D By the way, the name is Magical Warrior Akihiko Hikaru in English.
Anway, here we go...

Chapter One

(I am Akihiko Hikaru. I am fourteen years old, and I am just like every other boy my age. Well, I am a bit clumsier, and slightly short, but other than that, I’m just normal.)
Akihiko: *walks onto a campus with boys and girls chattering about everywhere*
(So far, school is completely boring, but at least I have my friend Fumio Niwa to talk to.)
Fumio: Hey! *high fives Akihiko*
Akihiko: What’s up?
Fumio: Not too much… Typical Monday morning.
Akihiko: *laughs* Here goes another typical, boring Monday, and another typical, boring school week…
Fumio: In a typical, boring school year….
(Or so we thought.)
***Forward to Classroom***
Mrs. Kinomoto: All right, class! For homework tonight, read up to chapter ten in A Tale of Two Cities.
Class: *groans*
*the bell rings*
***Forward to Lunch***
(Mrs. Kinomoto is a good teacher, don’t get me wrong. We just hate the novel she picked for us. A Tale of Two Cities has to be the most boring book I’ve ever read in my life.)
*Fumio and Akihiko sit down at the lunch table*
(Fumio and I tend to sit with some other people that we don’t know very well. The two of us never really fit in with anybody other than our other friend sitting to my left. By the way, his name is Goro Aoyagi.)
Goro: So, how’s your week going?
Akihiko: Boring.
Goro: Is it ever not?
Fumio: Nope! *laughs*
Goro: So, are you all up for hanging out after school?
Akihiko: I think we could all read A Tale of Two Cities right after school. Let’s head over to the library?
Goro: I don’t see why not. Fumio?
Fumio: I say: I’ll see you there!

***The Screen Changes***
*A cave-like lair is now on the screen*
Man: *is in front of an army* Here we are, everybody - Planet earth. The foolish humans on this planet will fall easy prey… Remember what we desire: Knowledge. Who, among you, can find this for me?
*a handsome young man appears*
Man: You, Corall?
Corall: Yes, Master. Do not have any fear. I have a perfect plan.
Master: This may put you one step ahead of your three comrades.
*Two other young men and a young woman appear looking angry (these are the comrades of Corall)*
***The Screen Changes Back To the School***
Mr. Sugisaki: *writes “Do the math problems on pages 24-25 for homework tonightâ€
-Sno
mysngoeshere56

Return to Writing