[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Silariis introductions.... - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Silariis introductions....

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Silariis introductions....

Postby Straylight » Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:56 pm

SILARIIS

Far above the yellow haze of Manilla’s blisteringly hot afternoon, something was burning, casting a black streak across the sky. Nuco’s third orbital had noticed it's approach, but the object was passed off as space junk. Surely, they regretted that assumption now; they had recalculated after entry, discovering with horror that the object was expected to land within the city’s suburbs. Some citizens stared at the sky in fascination whilst others fled in terror, crammed onto whatever public transport that was available. Police sirens echoed through the emptying streets. A panic of the unknown was real.

Later, the object smashed through a thirty storey tower block, before landing in the river within an instant. There was no splash, the object quietly disappeared into the water. Somewhere behind, a tower block collapsed across an empty street.

The authorities were puzzled when they arrived at the scene. The only findings were a pile of rubble and what appeared to be a displaced resident – a confused young student with hair dyed green. When asked why she had not fled, her answer was that “she had just woken upâ€
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Postby Master Kenzo » Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:33 am

:hug: More...moore...

That's some pretty good writing...is there a continuation?
I'm back to make a post or two every couple years...
Master Kenzo

Postby calbhach » Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:29 am

That really is good. I like it and I'd like to see a lot more.

Calbh

Adopted ~ The Melody Maker :)

Adopted by ~ CephasVII :D

Adopted as a pet by ~ 1BalloonPopper ^_^

Adopted pets ~ Marbles (1BalloonPopper) =D
calbhach

Return to Writing