Hello! This is an idea that I've had for quite a while, and I thought I'd post it here since this seems like a good environment to get some feedback and suggestions. City of Wolves
This is an idea I came up with for a graphic novel/ film to address several perspectives on human nature, desire as well as the consequences of our actions.
City of Wolves: A battle royale in a large, futuristic, opulent city between three different sides:The Baxter Twins (Ace and Molly):
These two broke bounty hunters just want to collect some scumbags and drop them off at the police station so they can restock their sparse fridge. At first, when they hear about all the criminal activity taking place in Modos City, it sounds like the ultimate meal ticket. But when they arrive, they instead find themselves caught and fighting for their lives in a grand scale web of chaos, lies and corruption.
1. The Baxter twins ride two black motorcycles that have the ability lock together as one vehicle, allowing them to tag team between driving and firing weapons.
2. They are both 19 years old, but Molly is 3 minutes older than Ace.
3. Their mother died in a car crash and their father has been missing for 10 years and was a motorcycle cop (which may have influenced their choice of transportation).Mayor Benedict:
The, charismatic, calculating, power hungry mayor of Modos. After he came into office 10 years ago, he managed to corrupt the entire city government and police force and made Modos into the ultimate center of trade and prosperity. He is large and in charge, likes it that way, and will keep it that way by any means necessary. If only he could just get that “Jane” woman killed.
1. HE LIKES HIS COFFEE BLACK. Like, really black.
2. Benedict keeps two antique Spanish pistols in his desk.
3. Don’t be silly, that would be spoiler territory.“Jane”
: Basically female Deadpool. Being public enemy #1 ain’t easy, but Jane sure has everyone fooled. This impossibly resourceful and cheerful 20-something makes the Joker look about as threatening Ronald McDonald. She loves blowing things up, mainly Modos’s most expensive pieces of architecture and most of all, ticking off Mayor Benedict. In fact, her main goal in life is to blow up the entire city for some unknown reason. Upon the Baxter twins’ arrival at Modos, she manages to escape from the city asylum’s most heavily armored containment unit, all while singing Queen’s “Don’t Stop Me Now”.
1. “Jane”, upon escaping, wears a tattered ladies’ business suit that she stole from some pretentious city official who was inspecting the facilities. She continues to steal clothes throughout the story.
2. Not much is revealed about “Jane” at the beginning of the story, but it is revealed that “Jane” is not her real name.
3. I’d put a third fact, but if I tell you anymore, I’d have to kill you.
Thank you for reading!