new manga project

Projects or project ideas in the works

new manga project

Postby Never thirsty! » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:53 pm

In hindsight 'the final shinobi' wasn't going to turn out that great so I threw it away and started over. So I'm starting out with what in american comics (unsure about manga) would call a #0 or prologue of his life up to now his bio is a lot like that of statistically the best UFC fighter(and fighter) in the world Anderson Silva (very inspirational bio) in that he grew up poor and his parents didn't have the money for him to get martial arts training so he took it from his friends. He starts Tae Kwon Do at age 12 achieves black belt at age 18 and goes on to learn other styles. He doesn't go MMA but he does become a vigilante somewhat like Gohan did but he doesn't have ki energy or any special abilities but he gets stronger, but slower with anger but is faster but weaker in calmness. and he needs a civilian name including a middle name so suggestions are welcome. His middle name will be his vigilante ID just the middle name nothing else and and to anyone who wishes to brainstorm w/ me via PM is welcome btw so he goes around saving all kinds of people and stopping all kinds of criminals nothing is final yet and any plot ideas are welcome
Never thirsty!

Re: new manga project

Postby FreddyCast » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:28 pm

I'll just throw around some names for your character. These will be random and I have no preferences for any of them.

John Dreamer Roe
Calvin Saint Ross
Cole Samson Bennett
James Reave Stone
Dean Sage Corban
Max Trinity Wade
Dietrich Raven Crawford
Rick Phoenix Victor
Alex Blaze Holland
Keith Hunter Manson
Trent King Solis
Jacob Payne Lawrence
Jonny Rebel Austin
Martin Rock Hanson
David Storm Bishop
Shaun Wolf Lawson

You can mix and match if you want. Hope I helped.
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
My Manga Story "The Fallen Rise"
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
ROMAN CATHOLIC MARIOLATRY Series
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Return to New Projects and Ideas