AX Anime Project (with practice lines!)

Projects or project ideas in the works

AX Anime Project (with practice lines!)

Postby AnimeGirl » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:14 am

Hello!

So....

We are looking for voices for our untitled project we'll be giving away at AX. Due to not being able to edit after 2 days, every so often I will post the name, info, and picture of one of the characters we need a voice for, along with practice lines for you to audition.

In order to voice for us, you will need a mic that is high-quality enough. For example, we use a regular stage mic that is hooked up to a soundboard where we can monitor the sensitivity and level as to prevent distortion and your breath hitting it. So if you have that quality, or higher, feel free to audition, as we're trying to make it sound as high quality as possible.

Now as of this moment, I am still writing the script, and working on the designs. Once I write more of the script and finish some of the designs, I will start posting the character info, name, and picture, along with 4 lines for you to audition with. So sorry there is any to try for at the moment, so please sit tight and wait!

Any questions, feel free to ask!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby ABlipinTime » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 pm

I have one:
What's AX?
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby Ante Bellum » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Anime Expo. The big convention in California.
Ante Bellum

Postby Asuka Neko » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:07 am

My brother has a microphone that he will probably allow me to use. He uses it to record his guitar for CDs so it's a pretty good mic. I can sing as well, and took voice lessons for about 2 years, if anything like that is needed. It sounds like a lot of fun, and I'd love to help out!
~My Website~
[color="Cyan"]"Have you ever gotten the urge to do something crazy... and AWESOME!?" -Demyx[/color]
Asuka Neko

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Asuka Neko (post: 1460098) wrote:My brother has a microphone that he will probably allow me to use. He uses it to record his guitar for CDs so it's a pretty good mic. I can sing as well, and took voice lessons for about 2 years, if anything like that is needed. It sounds like a lot of fun, and I'd love to help out!

Asuka-chan...

I was actually going to PM you about this, but you beat me!!! Thanks for wanting to help, we're still in the designing process, and you being able to sing is a plus, 'cause we actually might need that! If you like, feel free to e-mail me a file of your voice saying "Hi, my name is Asuka Neko, and I am auditioning for a role in the currently untitled project for anime expo AX 2011"
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby Asuka Neko » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Alright! I will do that soon! Wow... that is kind of hilarious that you were going to PM me about it, lol.
~My Website~
[color="Cyan"]"Have you ever gotten the urge to do something crazy... and AWESOME!?" -Demyx[/color]
Asuka Neko

Return to New Projects and Ideas