All hands on deck!

Projects or project ideas in the works

All hands on deck!

Postby Gypsy » Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:59 am

I'm going to start pushing all our projects and stuff along a little more. So, if you've volunteered for something, get ready to start working. And if you want to be involved, let me know, and I'll find a place for you according to your talents and what you're willing to do. I'm currently going through all the posts in this section and figuring out a place for everyone that wants to help.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:36 pm

I'm working on the creative process for Pilgrim's Progress. I, too, share your wish to push the projects a bit more. Though I'm going to keep writing, I'd be happy to help elsewhere, if my talents can be of any use.
uc pseudonym

Postby Rashiir » Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:11 pm

Crack that whip!
Rashiir

Postby Izumi San » Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:05 pm

I'd be happy to help w/ anything. I'd probably be best off w/ writing, though I could draw, or help w/ a website for it if u made one :)
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:38 am

Website! Good idea. I'd love an official, information website, and I'd be happy to work on the content of it, if someone was willing to post it. But as of yet, we really aren't far enough along. Unless someone else has other ideas.
uc pseudonym

Return to New Projects and Ideas