TofuSheets Magazine - we need you!

Projects or project ideas in the works

TofuSheets Magazine - we need you!

Postby AnimeGirl » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:33 am

Link: http://www.tofusheets.webs.com

So we're almost done with the first issue and are going to publish very soon. We already have 8 manga titles (6 of which are already sent in) and 1 original short story. We also have 1 Illustrator who have sent in a few cute celebration themem illustrations for the magazine. Anyways, I set a deadline of Dec.1

So we need you!

If you have any original short stories or ongoing chapter stories that comply with our site's guidelines, please send them in!

If you have a right-to-left one-shot or ongoing manga that complies with our guidelines, send them in!

If you'd like to be an illustrator and provide us with extra illustrations of manga-style art, feel free to climb aboard!

We also need articles, so if you'd like to write an articles, testimony, or devotional, send them to me!

If you are interested, please PM me. Feel free to discuss any concerns, comments, or questions in this thread!

Thank you.
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby Hiryu » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:41 pm

I like Ars Aevum's style. The use of shading is very well done. I also liked the style of etsu! The faces are kinda plain, but also "kawaii" in a way. I liked how she used the computer to help give the art a bit of a push. It was a nice touch.

I notice you have a lot of manga stories involving girls coming up.

Curiously, why did you decide to name the magazine tofusheets?
Hiryu

Postby AnimeGirl » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Hiryu (post: 1434475) wrote:Curiously, why did you decide to name the magazine tofusheets?

Ah! I should put the reason up at the site. Well, several years ago, I think I was 14 at the time or something, I liked to, for fun and personal use, make my own cards. I used printer paper and folded it in half and made all these ridiculous cards (I still have them). At the back was a logo of a smiley face next to a piece of paper (suppose to be holding it), and I named the so-called card company "TofuSheets". I used "tofu" 'cause I love tofu, LOL, and I used "sheets" 'cause I used a sheet of paper. Anyway, I always liked the name, and so I decided to use it for the magazine 'cause it sounded clever!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Return to New Projects and Ideas