why don't we....

Projects or project ideas in the works

why don't we....

Postby firestorm » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:07 pm

Why don't we make a forum for people who like to play card games and stuff. I think that would be cool. Maybe we can start our own online CCG (christian card game.) This is just a suggestion though, if you guys don't want to that's fine.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:26 am

At the moment I think we have new forums enough. If there was actually a lot of interest, I'd be fine with it, but I don't think this area is enough to merit an entire forum. I'd suggest making a thread about a specific CCG that you know others are involved in. Just use the General Forum (or if it's an anime CCG, use that forum).
uc pseudonym

Postby Saint Kevin » Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:32 am

UC is absolutely right. Thanks for calling me out on it.
On topic: I'm not really a fan of card games. And I've never heard of any Christian card games in particular. Truthfully, I don't see the appeal in card games. (Maybe more traditional card games like poker, but that's another thread.)
Our lives are but a vapor, let us not let waste our time and breath on vanities, but let us spend ourselves for the Kingdom, seeking a better resurrection.

Preaching the Bad News

My Live Journal
Saint Kevin

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:34 am

Randoming topic bumping is more or less a form of spam, Saint Kevin. I'm not really upset, nor does this go on your record, but I would like to inform you of this. And kindly don't respond, as that could lead to more spam in a legitimate topic. I trust that you're sorry or something to the effect.
uc pseudonym

Return to New Projects and Ideas