Tofu Sheets Official Roster Sign-Up!

Projects or project ideas in the works

Tofu Sheets Official Roster Sign-Up!

Postby AnimeGirl » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Alright, I'm sure you're all wondering what happened to the "Reflection of Shadows" anime project my bro and I are creating. I'm gonna let you know scenes are STILL being animated (fwe're almost to the part with Daisuke! Squee!).

But....before we have an official cast for the charries....I'd like to have all of you officially sign up to be a member of the TofuSheets Voice Cast so whenever we have an animation project, we have a whole bunch of people we can call on for voices. That way, if we have a huge roster, we can easily select the best voices for any project we may have, or have our roster audition, iether way,

I'd also like to make you all aware of another anime project of ours entitled "The Storyteller's Melody" which will be a collection of anime shorts based on one-shot manga by me, my friends, and anyone else who wants to see their one-shot animated. These one-shots will be both Christian and non-Christian, but both clean. It's a side-project we wanna do with ROS, so while you all wait for voicing ROS, you have something to do. Voicing this project will prepare you to get used to voice acting, people will get familiar with your voice on YouTube, and be even more excited when we realize the "big project" which is ROS.

If you wanna join the voice team, please post here! I will create a separate thread for the "Storyteller's Melody" in this board later, this is just the "cast roster" thread for TofuSheets in general. Thank you so much!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby steenajack » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Hmm... I'd join....but I'll warn you, though I'll do my best, there may be times I'm not available...particularily during school this year. I may or may not be able to do this, plus acting isn't my strongest suit. I could, however, provide you with one-shots that you could animate if you'd like. :D
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby Atria35 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:02 pm

I'd be happy to help if you ever need it- my schedule is a little full, but I could do it.
Atria35

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:43 pm

I'm interested in Voice Over, and have studied it a bit. I'm willing to try anything, for whatever you need. I have perhaps more free time than most, so I'll be available for just about any deadline or corrections.

(Also, for any folks out there looking into VO, the book "The Art of Voice Acting" is AMAZING! It's really helped me understand and improve!)
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby AnimeGirl » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Thanks you 3 ^.^ Welcome to the team!

And yeah, steena-chan, feel free to give us one-shots you'd like us to animate!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

AnimeGirl

Postby Lilac#18 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:35 pm

[color="Plum"]I wish I could join, but I have no acting skills whatsoever. I don't know if they're any voice acting schools/classes around.[/color]

Rusty Claymore (post: 1414360) wrote:(Also, for any folks out there looking into VO, the book "The Art of Voice Acting" is AMAZING! It's really helped me understand and improve!)

[color="Plum"]What's the name of the author?[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Rusty Claymore » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:46 pm

*digdigdigdigdigdigdigdigdig...digdigdig* Aha! James R. Alburger. I have the third edition because it was cheaper than the fourth. XD
Once you get the basic techniques and theory down, it just takes experience to improve. I haven't got any good actor skillz either, and I definately don't have an Anime hero voice, but I've learned to do different things with my voice, which is really what VO is about.
My sisters claim my Shigure (fruits basket) immitation is scary. XD
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Lilac#18 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:53 pm

[color="Plum"]Thanks.:)[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby AnimeGirl » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Trust me, voice-acting is WAY EASIER than live-action acting, 'cause all ya gotta do is have your voice match the character, your voice matching the correct emotion.

AnimeGirl

Postby Rusty Claymore » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:10 pm

n.n' Well, it's a little more intricate than that, but yeah. You also don't have to memorize lines! Yay!
Rusty Claymore

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:00 pm

I'd be more than happy to help Tofu Sheets. Count me in!
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Wave » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:19 pm

I might be able to do this, provided I don't have to do some cute little girls voice. Also do you guys nead any help splicing the clips to geather and what not. I could help with that also.

Wave.
••• ––– •••

You have heard that the law of Moses says "Do not commit adultry." But I say, anyone who even looks at a women with lust in his eys has already committed adultery with her in his heart
Mathew 5:27-29
Wave

Postby AnimeGirl » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Welcome to the team, guys! It means alot ^.^

@Wave: No, you wouldn't need to do cute little girl voices XD!! And also, my bro splcies the clips together, but thanks for the offer! If there is any other technical stuff you could help with, let us know!

AnimeGirl

Postby AnimeGirl » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Our official site in the works: http://triangleboxanime.webs.com/
All your names (and others who've joined) are on the list. Looking for more to join the roster. I will soon be posting auditions for our OVA project "Uta" which will be our main focus because this'll be an animated version of a one-shot I plan to sell at AnimeExpo AX2011 as a bundle pack with the OVA. No one will get paid, it is a volunteer project. However, we'll try to give you a free copy of the DVD, if you want it , for working with us ^.^

AnimeGirl

Return to New Projects and Ideas