[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Talespin Virtual Season... - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Talespin Virtual Season...

Projects or project ideas in the works

Talespin Virtual Season...

Postby JerRocks2day » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 am

this isn't anime, I know. But I thought this would be a good place to talk about the project that me and the talespin fans are working.

Anyway, for the past few months, we've been working on a fan made season of Talespin. The goal of this season is to retain the style of the original Talespin (make sure it stays true to the original). We've already have been working on the new episode that'll feature familiar and new faces to the Talespin universe.

http://www.animationsource.org/talespin/en/custom/&id_film=9&nump=2758
JerRocks2day

Postby Bobtheduck » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:30 am

Sounds awesome. I love it when fans do things like this. It's just unfortunate the hand of the law usually comes down on it, when it's something as complex as an animated show.

I know you have it opened up because you want help, but it may have been best to stay underground. Don't be shocked if you get a letter from Disney soon, if you show off any samples of animation anyhow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby JerRocks2day » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:38 pm

So far it's actually just in forms of comics. There was one shot of preanimation for one of the planes, but I think it'll stay a comic for now. I think the animation was to show off the flight of one of the new planes.
JerRocks2day

Postby mechana2015 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Have fun getting sued...

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Return to New Projects and Ideas