Testimony Magazine

Projects or project ideas in the works

Testimony Magazine

Postby Lynna » Mon May 03, 2010 8:09 pm

I feel that God has called my to found a magazine filled with Testimonies of God's Love and power as a witness to all non-christians. The reason is because I heard a girl in my class say she hated God because he allowed stuff like AIDS into the world (or something like that. I couldn't hear her very well) unfortunaitly, I wasn't able to talk to her about it. I think that if people like her were given a simple tesimony of God's love, God would be able to work in thier hearts.
So, I've decided to make a Magazine filled with Testimonys and stories of God's work in people's lives. I'm not really sure how to go about doing this, but I trust God will show me what to do next. After all, if he isn't in this, it's worthless, but I'm convinced he is. I'm also really happy because I'm really good at writing and I've always been trying to think of way's to pread the good news through my writing.

I only came up with this today, so I don't really know what to do next. I would really apprecieate everyone's support and prayers though :)

I'm really hyped and filled with Drive and euphoria about this though !!!!(I use big words when I'm happy:lol::lol:) So, does anyone want to help???
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby AnimeGirl » Mon May 03, 2010 9:47 pm

This is an amazing idea. I'll be sure to pray for you. And what kind of help are you looking for?
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Return to New Projects and Ideas