Endtime RPG >> Soulwake - Sword of the Spirit

Projects or project ideas in the works

Endtime RPG >> Soulwake - Sword of the Spirit

Postby dsoul85 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:44 pm

EDIT: hey fellow anime-loving Christians! I'm new to CAA, but I'm so glad theirs other Christians out there that share my love and passion! I'd like to post my project thread for you guys to see, its an endtime rpg game (made with RMXP) with anime-style character art. I'd really love to make this into a manga one day soon :)

(basically its about 9 characters who are forced to stand up to a world that is being slowly turned upside down by its advanced technology and killer robots, not to mention lucifer's once angelic, now demon/alien fleet that is a mere few years away from planet earth, oh yea theres cloned dinosaurs and goliath sized drones they are facing also lol. anyway its the story of how this small band eventually raises a great army and is able to stand against the drone army by yielding the sword of the spirit. and eventually they are able to conquer their present day Goliath and restore the true Maker's presence to the world once again.

heres the link for the present storyline, character art/bios, music, and screenshots of the game/future manga. hope you enjoi, and blessings fam!

http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35163
dsoul85

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Welcome to the forum. I've edited your post so it doesn't break page flow and so your spoiler actually works (different tag formatting).

I checked your thread at the CGDN, but I still have a few questions. Are you making this in RPG Maker XP or are you just using those tiles? You seem to be a music person, but is that your art, too? How long have you been working on the game and when do you think it will be done?
uc pseudonym

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Are you looking for voices??? If so, I'd like to help! ^_^
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby dsoul85 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:25 pm

thanks uc, and i'm real sorry about that ! i could only fit 1/3 of the project thread in the first post, and i kinda drifted off before posting the other 2 lol.. ah well, but i'm gonna post the link to my cgdn thread so its easier for everyone to access. and about your questions, yup this game is done in RMXP. it's been the easiest maker for me to learn so far! and all the art was done by me also. I've had ideas and inspirations for Soulwake for a good 3 years and i just keep praying for more. Actual time I've put in developing music, art, and the game itself, a good year probably. I'm not really sure when the game will be completed? (original character and battler sprites will take the most time) Right now, i just want to keep building onto it and present it to the Christian Game Conference one year! It'd be so nice to see a solid and successful Christian GBA or Console rpg game that even got mainstream attention. >>> can't get my hopes up though lol<<

but thanks for the interest, and sure Anime girl I'd love to have other Christians on the project :D . thats why i'm glad i found CAA!
dsoul85

Postby AnimeGirl » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:03 am

Is there anyone you'd like a voice for?
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

AnimeGirl

Postby dsoul85 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:46 am

sure anime girl, who would you like to play? or i could create a whole different character for you because i really need to replace "kayla" <<< she's the blonde, and mainly because i just need another main female character. i imagine it'd be easier that way? and also it'd be fun to bring a character to life from your voice. i'm not sure if thats how it usually goes but it'd be cool the same! ttyl
dsoul85

Postby AnimeGirl » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:53 am

Whoever you think I'd fit, just send me some lines. ^_^

AnimeGirl

Postby dsoul85 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 am

@animegirl ok i'll pm you as soon as i know which one:sweat: sorry ive just been busy with finishing up a few songs thats all

i've been working on the soundtrack alot the past few days (now that i know how to save eiderol presets!) so eventually i plan on mixing and mastering some of the previous tracks, but for now ive been working on a few new songs, and heres the latest "The Ice Plains of Shiva"

This piece is first played when the heroes awaken one unexpected summer morning to find that their land has been cast to snow by an unwelcome fleet of shiva drones somewhere in the heavens above, that are about to make their first appearance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkeEvmItqvg
dsoul85

Postby dsoul85 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Music update!

this one is called, "Stand Up O Michael" because at the time its played the party is fighting through hordes of demons on earth and waiting for Michael to make his appearance (he's been fighting satan and his fleet in space)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTiJ4uVULfg
dsoul85

Return to New Projects and Ideas