TofuSheets Voices...join the cast?

Projects or project ideas in the works

Postby AnimeGirl » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:15 pm

OK, guys, thanks for the offer! I'll see what I can do. I'll PM you when I have time, and figure out what I want you to do.
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby abbyjenna » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:18 pm

ok... thanks! this will be good. what is the storyline if i may ask???
abbyjenna

Postby AnimeGirl » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:46 am

abbyjenna (post: 1385474) wrote:ok... thanks! this will be good. what is the storyline if i may ask???

It's based in the future, like 2032, and the world has been taken over by this evil guy named Mitsuaki, and his band of evil robots. There's a group called the RFC (Rebels for Christ) and the UHW (Under His Wings) fighting against him, and the robots, helping people. All religions are banned, you can ONLY praise Mitsuaki, so yeah....that's the gist of it.
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

AnimeGirl

Postby abbyjenna » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:44 pm

that sounds really cool! XD
abbyjenna

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:37 pm

For those of you wanting to try out for Reflections of Shadows, please read what is available in this thread at CM:
http://www.christianmanga.com/smf/index.php/topic,1074.0.html

It is just easier for me if you PM me with the characters you'd like to play, so I can get your lines ready. Thank you.

AnimeGirl

Postby dsoul85 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:50 pm

wow Anime Girl! I would love to try out for this /\/\ i only read part of your storyline but that was more than enough to get me motivated lol. I have a anime rpg project in the works at the moment, and i'm planning on using voice overs including my own voice, for certain spells and scenes, but anyway it has robots that go psycho as well :D, if you would like to hear what my voice sounds like you can visit this youtube video... i only speak a few lines but at least it can give you an idea , ty and i hope i can help you!!! heres the link>>>>
http://www.youtube.com/user/dsoulja85?feature=mhw5
dsoul85

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:01 pm

dsoul85 (post: 1385979) wrote:wow Anime Girl! I would love to try out for this /\/\ i only read part of your storyline but that was more than enough to get me motivated lol. I have a anime rpg project in the works at the moment, and i'm planning on using voice overs including my own voice, for certain spells and scenes, but anyway it has robots that go psycho as well :D, if you would like to hear what my voice sounds like you can visit this youtube video... i only speak a few lines but at least it can give you an idea , ty and i hope i can help you!!! heres the link>>>>
http://www.youtube.com/user/dsoulja85?feature=mhw5

Wow, that's awesome soundtrack music! And was that your voice at the beginning? If so, you have a nice voice, and I think I might have just the charrie for you! And would you be interested also, in helping out with the ROS soundtrack??

AnimeGirl

Postby dsoul85 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:54 pm

:) thanks for the motivation, yup thats me. I'd would love to help you with your soundtrack, heres one of my better pieces, starts off slow but gets better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRXFDbpOzN4&feature=related

I'm gonna go check out your earlier posts so I can get some more info on your anime, do you have a website or forum specifically for it? actually i need to make a website for mine as well:hits_self
dsoul85

Postby dsoul85 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:30 am

i guess my last post got lost in the ether some where!?? /\ /\ ah well, ty for the motivation anime girl, and i checked out a couple of your threads on CM. i really really love your ideas. especially Reflections of Shadows... theres so many great stories that can come out of that world! glad you liked the music. and yup thats my voice, and of course i'll help you out with whatever you like. just pm me with the practice lines you want me to attempt or any requests! id be happy to make some art for you too

so if you'd like music just describe the setting and mood of the environment and for art the same and if you could google a picture reference for the style thatd be cool. hope all goes well for your projects, cya later :)
dsoul85

Postby AnimeGirl » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:46 am

dsoul85 (post: 1386308) wrote:i guess my last post got lost in the ether some where!?? /\ /\ ah well, ty for the motivation anime girl, and i checked out a couple of your threads on CM. i really really love your ideas. especially Reflections of Shadows... theres so many great stories that can come out of that world! glad you liked the music. and yup thats my voice, and of course i'll help you out with whatever you like. just pm me with the practice lines you want me to attempt or any requests! id be happy to make some art for you too

so if you'd like music just describe the setting and mood of the environment and for art the same and if you could google a picture reference for the style thatd be cool. hope all goes well for your projects, cya later :)

Thanks for wanting to help! We really need voices and soundtrack music, so this'll really help! I will send you the lines as soon as I can.

AnimeGirl

Postby RefractedAhav » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:10 pm

I am an animation student with more experience in 3d than 2d, though my drawing skills are getting better. Also I have had a couple of classes in acting and have been an extra and supporting cast member in a few student films. I would like to gain more experience as an actor, voice and otherwise. I don't have any examples I could send you but if you like I could find something to record and send you.

If you can't use my services, than I would still like to know when the project is completed. Sound's intriguing.

Thank you,
John
aka elowen.

p.s. I have been told that I have a youthful voice and I am male.
Adopted by: 1BalloonPopper

(\_/) [color=royalblue]"We are the Bunnie [/color]

(O.o) Resistance Is Futile.

(> <) You Will Be Assimilated"-Elowen

Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig Help Him Achieve World Domination...

AKA: Jowan, John, Iwan, any male form of "John" exept Johny or any spelling of Johny (Jonathan is actualy an entirly diferrnt name, so no that does not work)

FKA: Elowen

http://users.ev1.net/%7Ebretm/ashley/tairis%20sig%203.gif
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Postby AnimeGirl » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Elowen (post: 1389468) wrote:I am an animation student with more experience in 3d than 2d, though my drawing skills are getting better. Also I have had a couple of classes in acting and have been an extra and supporting cast member in a few student films. I would like to gain more experience as an actor, voice and otherwise. I don't have any examples I could send you but if you like I could find something to record and send you.

If you can't use my services, than I would still like to know when the project is completed. Sound's intriguing.

Thank you,
John
aka elowen.

p.s. I have been told that I have a youthful voice and I am male.

Wow, that's awesome! We really do need voices! Take a look at the character list (link is in this thread somewhere) and choose ones you'd like to try out for. I will send you the lines, and let you know if you got the part. ^_^

AnimeGirl

Postby RefractedAhav » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Cool, thanks and will do.

AKA: Jowan, John, Iwan, any male form of "John" exept Johny or any spelling of Johny (Jonathan is actualy an entirly diferrnt name, so no that does not work)

RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Postby RefractedAhav » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:21 am

Zack Lysheron, Kevin Cryptic, Souji Nomayata, Mysterious hooded-cloaked man, The Commander, Rakin Iriol. I'm most interested in Zack and the mysterious man, but I'll let you decide which parts I'm best for.

RefractedAhav

Postby AnimeGirl » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:21 am

Elowen (post: 1389744) wrote:Zack Lysheron, Kevin Cryptic, Souji Nomayata, Mysterious hooded-cloaked man, The Commander, Rakin Iriol. I'm most interested in Zack and the mysterious man, but I'll let you decide which parts I'm best for.

Ooh, good! You wanna try out for Zack! He's a main character, so he has ALOT of lines! I'll be sure to send you lines, by the latest, Monday!

AnimeGirl

Postby RefractedAhav » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:08 pm

thanks! I'll get the recordings to u asap. I mean after I recieve the lines. If it helps I can pm you my email.

RefractedAhav

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:12 pm

I'll help if you really need it still. My skillset is somewhat chaotic, so we'll see if I have anything you are looking for. XD
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby AnimeGirl » Sat May 01, 2010 1:22 pm

trianglebox.webs.com <----- our in the works website.

Okay, project updates: The scene Jake is animating is getting REALLY exciting! If anyone is still interested in voicing, please post here, please choose a character (link to list is somewhere in thread) so I can send you lines. I apologize for being slow and lazy, but now I'm gonna kick butt and get this done!

AnimeGirl

Postby Beau Soir » Sat May 01, 2010 10:22 pm

I'm interested in lending my art ability and perhaps my voice as well. I want to attend art college and I pursue voice acting, and I attended a voice acting workshop (not one at a convention... an actual all-day separate one) so I've had some real hands-on experience. I'm up for trying anything except for male voices (of course) apart from pre-teen boys. My best range is young or adolescent girls- for example, in the workshop I dubbed Tsukasa from Lucky Star and Marie from Hare Guu- though it seems like many people have taken those types of roles already, but I'm still here if you'd like a back-up or want me to read anything anyway. :3

Oh, and art-wise, here are a few examples of my art... if you don't mind taking a look at them, if you would please.

Thanks! I hope there's some way I can help.

[ATTACH]35110[/ATTACH][ATTACH]35111[/ATTACH][ATTACH]35112[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun May 02, 2010 12:31 am

Oh wow, your art is REALLY beautiful! Would you mind designing the website banner for us? I can send you pictures of certain characters that I want in the banner, so you can draw them.

Also, I have 1 female character now open. The person who was suppose to audition never sent in her lines, so you have a chance for Grace Rivers. Would you like to audition for her?

AnimeGirl

Postby Beau Soir » Sun May 02, 2010 11:24 am

Thank you so much, I'd be honored! :) Please do send me the characters' pictures and some info about them, the more resources you can give me the better. Also, about how many pixels tall/wide would you want the banner to be? I'd like to know so I can keep it in mind when I'm designing.

I read Grace's small bio on Christianmanga.com, & I would like to audition for her then. If you could send me lines and anything about her personality or what you have in mind for her voice, that would be wonderful. Thanks again. ^__^

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby Alcuinus » Sun May 02, 2010 11:33 am

Sorry this is off topic, but I had to just pop in and say... WOW! I love your art Kaede!!! Very nicely done! :poke:
Deo Volente Deo non Fortuna
Alcuinus

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun May 02, 2010 12:13 pm

KaedeKarasuma (post: 1391627) wrote:Thank you so much, I'd be honored! :) Please do send me the characters' pictures and some info about them, the more resources you can give me the better. Also, about how many pixels tall/wide would you want the banner to be? I'd like to know so I can keep it in mind when I'm designing.

I read Grace's small bio on Christianmanga.com, & I would like to audition for her then. If you could send me lines and anything about her personality or what you have in mind for her voice, that would be wonderful. Thanks again. ^__^

Okay, I'll be sure to let you know via PM as soon as I can. Thanks for helping, by the way, it really means alot, because this project will take alot of work, so the more hands, the better!

AnimeGirl

Postby Rusty Claymore » Sun May 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Hey Anim, I read through the character bios, and I am interested in the mystery cloaked guy. The registration process for the forum seemed strange, since I don't know who I am emailing for registration, but I'll look into it a bit more. Oh, and I hope MCG(mystery cloak guy) has a deep voice... Well, if you still need peeps pm me and I'll try my best!
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby AnimeGirl » Mon May 03, 2010 11:15 am

Rusty Claymore (post: 1391816) wrote:Hey Anim, I read through the character bios, and I am interested in the mystery cloaked guy. The registration process for the forum seemed strange, since I don't know who I am emailing for registration, but I'll look into it a bit more. Oh, and I hope MCG(mystery cloak guy) has a deep voice... Well, if you still need peeps pm me and I'll try my best!

Yes, he has a deep voice, and you can try out for him. I'll let you know if you get the part or not. ^_^

AnimeGirl

Previous

Return to New Projects and Ideas