Storyline for our story/graphic manga novel.

Projects or project ideas in the works

Storyline for our story/graphic manga novel.

Postby TGJesusfreak » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:29 pm

here is the basic plot synopsis of our (TGJesusfreak & BethanyCG) story. Bare in mind that it's a working progress.

On the continent of Ganvar there were many nations until the Ragnin empire attacked they took over all the nations. The last nation to fall was called Armenicia they held out for far longer than the rest but in the end they too fell. Ragnin decided to negotiate terms of peace (i.e surrender) and the last free nation of Ganvar, fell. 10 years later is where the main storyline takes place. A resistance was formed after much trouble, because the empire was always quick to kill any resistance. Until James Legacy came around and with his leadership they found a safe haven for a resistance to grow. They made their meeting places in the Glephmorga woods. The Glephmorga trees are huge trees that are completly hollow inside. Inside the huge dried out dead trees they built floors. The main Idea is to retore freedom to the continent.

It will be aprox. 6 books long and have 200 or so pages per book. Kind of like the Akira graphic novels in length.

Characters: (note, the 1st 7 characters are equal exept Samuel who is closer to the main character but he is in no way the main character.)

Samuel Legacy (Sam), the son of James legacy. A resistance leader. Weilds dual blades. 24 yrs old.

Zackaria Christianson (Zack), Sam's second in command and best freind. Engaged to Sam's sister. Weilds a sword a lot like aragorn's in LOTR. 23 yrs old.

Kayla-leanne Legacy (Kayla), sister to Samuel. Engaged to Zack. weilds a katana. 20 yrs old.

Cara Madison (Cara, can't be any shorter than that), a young theif girl who steals food so she can survive under the oppressive empire. She travels with Jordin her childhood freind. No weapon uses her special "skills"(lockpicking etc.). 17 yrs old.

Jordin Michaels (Jordin), a young(ish) man who is not very open. He disaproves of Cara's lifestyle and is afraid for her safety. Weilds throwing knifes. 19 years old.

Marrisa Elice (~unsure~), a girl who's parents were killed in the war she was raised with Samuel and Kayla. Likes Sam. Weilds a bow & arrow. 21 years old.

Selena Soremo, the sole survivor of the royal family of Armenicia. She lost her memory 10 years ago. she is the niece of the former king. Her real name is Selenesca Soremo Armenincia. Weilds a rapier. 18 years old.

And to a lesser extent Steven Lockhart, a resistance leader and a "second father" to Samuel and Kayla. Marissa was taken in by him a few years later.

One of our goals is to premote christian values (Godly love, hope in troubled times etc.). So let us know what you think! I would post pictures, but they're on the other computer (I'll do that later).
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Ella Edric » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:31 pm

No one has said anything. I wonder if it's too long....O.O
Ella Edric

Postby Ante Bellum » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:36 pm

Maybe when things come together a little more.
Ante Bellum

Postby Gelka » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Hmmmm...the characters sound good. I can't wait till you post more bout the plot. (The weapons sound great too BTW)

Are you going to be posting pictures of your characters as well?
That Dude (post: 1385194) wrote:When God made Gelka, he decided to mix bubbles, rainbows, sharks, cupcakes, chocolate chips, puppies, kitties, and fun all into one bunch.

[color="Pink"]chatbot 01:50 - Wind asks, how does Gelka look Squished???
My answer: O.O[/color]
Gelka

Postby Ella Edric » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Yes. pics scanned into computor too big to post, ug. must shrink pics.
me cavewoman, ug.
Ella Edric

Postby Midknight74012 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Nice storyline. Can't wait to see where it goes.
Psalms 82:3-4
Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless;
maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.
Rescue the weak and needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.
Midknight74012

Postby Silent Seraph » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm looking forward to more :)
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby Strafe » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:42 am

huh. I've always suspected that its not usually the big picture storyline itself that captures readers, nor is it the characters themselves. Rather, the characters' interactions with one another that really draws readers in. Most story premises sound great on paper, but its how you actually move the characters it when it comes down to it. A warning: writing the opening chapters is incredibly boring unless you start off in the middle of a big plot point. At the same time, a sort of introduction is required so... don't get bored of your own work.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby TGJesusfreak » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Thanks to Strafe for those words of advice! That's helpful to know.
Thanks to everyone else for your encouragement!
[SIZE="3"][color="MediumTurquoise"][color="DarkOrange"]EllaEdric's and I's collaberative youtube music channel[/color][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][color="Navy"]TG's (me) youtube channel[/color][/SIZE]

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]"For we are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do."[/color] Ephesians 2:10
[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Join MOES today!
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Return to New Projects and Ideas