Help with Graphic Novel...

Projects or project ideas in the works

Help with Graphic Novel...

Postby TGJesusfreak » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:52 am

Me and my sister (BethanyCG) are working on a graphic novel we have most things together like main characters just one problem, what is an Imperial Government sytem like? Besides an emperor at the head who else is there?

Any help at all would be very useful...
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Seraph_Lytshade » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:59 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperialism

there ya go. good 'ol wiki janx to help ya out.
Imperialistic governments aren't ALWAYS corrupt, but with so much power, it's rather easy to succumb to another less morally subject means of operation.
[color="MediumTurquoise"]"For a foolish man thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool." [/color]-Aristotle

[color="SeaGreen"]"So, truth is relative, huh? Are you ABSOLUTELY sure about that?"[/color] -me :D

[font="Arial"][color="red"]"Do not believe in yourself. Believe in me that believes in you!"[/color][/font] - Kamina
[color="Red"][font="Arial"]"Do away with common sense to make the impossible possible!" [/font][/color]-Kamina
Seraph_Lytshade

Postby TGJesusfreak » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:21 am

Thanks that should help! I'm still open to anymore info...
[SIZE="3"][color="MediumTurquoise"][color="DarkOrange"]EllaEdric's and I's collaberative youtube music channel[/color][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][color="Navy"]TG's (me) youtube channel[/color][/SIZE]

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]"For we are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do."[/color] Ephesians 2:10
[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Join MOES today!
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Return to New Projects and Ideas