A manga graphic novel...

Projects or project ideas in the works

A manga graphic novel...

Postby Ella Edric » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Hey, so last night I had this idea... I'm really not quite sure about this...
So anyway! My idea is this:
There are two different races in this world. The Alnekai, and the Leggu. The Alnekai are a race of people that are part animal, part human. For example: Some people have fox ears and a tail. They could transform into a fox. The Leggu are basicly humans.
The two races don't have a clue the other exists(they live across the world from each other). But when they discover each other sparks begin to fly and a huge war begins.
And that is my basic idea. It all came at me at once last night so I stayed up till almost 3 writing it all down and drawing it down.^_^
Once I can I will put up some of my concept art and charactor designs.
Thanks for reading!
:hug:
Ella Edric

Postby Ella Edric » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Why did it make an extra copy of my thread?:(
Ella Edric

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Nice idea ^__^ I can't wait to see the art ^__^

Do you have any main characters thought out ^^?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby goldenspines » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Hmm, sounds like an interesting idea so far. I look forward to seeing how it takes shape. ^_^
Best of luck to you.
goldenspines

Postby Ella Edric » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Thanks guys! And yes, I do have charactors. Their names will be Kana and Ike. Only two so far!^_^
[color="LightBlue"]"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." --Thomas Jefferson [/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Pink"]~Proud member(and starter), of the sisterhood of CAA.~ [/color][/font]
[color="YellowGreen"]Furen: Without you Canada would be feeling bad. we'd all be depressed [/color]
CognitiveGear 07:08 - I hear that Jesus is a pretty rad dude who teaches us to love everyone.
[color="Silver"]Midknight74012 09:04 - Minds are like parachutes. Just because you lost yours, doesn't mean you can borrow mine[/color]
[color="Red"]@)}~`,~[/color] [color="SeaGreen"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="RoyalBlue"]This is MOES[/color]:dance:
Ella Edric

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Keep it up! It's taken me most of my life to get a story together! It'd be so much fun to have fox ears!
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Ella Edric » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:16 am

XD ya! it would! Ikeep comming up with more and more ideas for it. I've been working on it all day! As I said, as soon as possible I'll put my concept art on. Oh yeah, and there's a whole lot more to the plot than there seems at first! Now I'm all obsessed with working on it!
[color="LightBlue"]"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." --Thomas Jefferson [/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Pink"]~Proud member(and starter), of the sisterhood of CAA.~ [/color][/font]
[color="YellowGreen"]Furen: Without you Canada would be feeling bad. we'd all be depressed [/color]
CognitiveGear 07:08 - I hear that Jesus is a pretty rad dude who teaches us to love everyone.
[color="Silver"]Midknight74012 09:04 - Minds are like parachutes. Just because you lost yours, doesn't mean you can borrow mine[/color]
[color="Red"]@)}~`,~[/color] [color="SeaGreen"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
Ella Edric

Postby Ella Edric » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:48 pm

By the way, if anyone has some kind of idea, i would be happy to hear it!^_^
Ella Edric

Postby AnimeGirl » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:32 pm

This sounds like a fun idea! I can't wait to read it.
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby Ella Edric » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:29 pm

too bad I'm at a road block....
Ella Edric

Postby TGJesusfreak » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Get an army Humvee and drive over that road block! ~o.O~
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Ante Bellum » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Or blow it up!
Ante Bellum

Postby Ella Edric » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Xdd!!!
Lol
Ella Edric

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Sounds good. Best of luck with character design!
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby steenajack » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:31 am

This seems very interesting. Hope you succeed in pursuing this.
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby Ella Edric » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Hey, I finally got those concept art pics scanned into the computor. Here they are! there were three but it wont take the last one. so sad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ella Edric

Postby Gelka » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Great idea, great art! Can't wait to see more. ^-^
That Dude (post: 1385194) wrote:When God made Gelka, he decided to mix bubbles, rainbows, sharks, cupcakes, chocolate chips, puppies, kitties, and fun all into one bunch.

[color="Pink"]chatbot 01:50 - Wind asks, how does Gelka look Squished???
My answer: O.O[/color]
Gelka

Postby AnimeGirl » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Man, I wish I COULD draw like that! Sweet pics, this'll be an awesome manga! ^_^
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby Mr. Hat'n'Clogs » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:25 pm

I'm guessing this is inspired by Path of Radiance? Sounds quite similair, but different enough to be a suprise.
Mr. Hat'n'Clogs

Postby Ella Edric » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:50 pm

actually, no! ^_^ My brother mentioned that after i told him my idea and he the same thing! The funny thing is: i named my charactor Ike!^_^ I have changed the story line a lot. it may not seem so much like FE when im done.
Ella Edric

Return to New Projects and Ideas