Postby Midknight74012 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:35 pm

1. Takeda Kansuke, 25 Japan, Samurai, non-Christian, male, Feudal era
2. Jason Knight, 23 American, soldier, Christian, male, WWII
3. Londisizwe 18, Africa, African Zulu, non-Christian, male
4. Jacques Bagot, 45 France, Medieval Knight, Christian, male
5. Agnes Young, 32 England, Archer, Christian, female
6. Wang Li 65 China, Monk, non-Christian, male
7. Zhora Teyla 29 Future, Mercenary, non-Christian, female

A new threat has risen from the darkness. They are calling themselves Sātans's Hand. Their is not to just take over the universe, but to control the souls of every individual. And they attack in every way possible, either through entertainment of all kinds or enslaving an entire country. The individuals who even think about freedom are taken to the hottest and darkest place in the universe and brainwashed to become soldiers of darkness, required to die on the front lines if they are ordered to, and most of the time they do. The ones who run for their lives cry out for help, they hope for Heros. Well, their calls have finally been answered.

Meet the new Warriors of Christ. Sure, some of them are non-Christians and are of different time periods, nations, and ages. Thats the point. Its to show that no matter who you are, where your from, when your from, or how old you are, all who call on Christ will be saved. As this group gathered by an unknown entity to fight the Sātans's Hand.

Takeda Kansuke, a strong-willed Samurai willing to die for his Lord. He solely focuses on his training. He believes love is nothing more than a theory and never looks into afraid that it will hinder his training. He is often at odds with Jason Knight.

Jason Knight, a specially trained Marine on his way to storm the beaches of Normandy. He has a family back in America, all are Christ-centered. His wife Arianna Knight, is always concerned for him, afraid that she will have to raise their daughter, Dominique Knight, will grow up without a father. He is often at odds with Takeda due to their views of love.

Londisizwe, a hardcore Zulu second only to Zulu himself. Having grown up killing for a living, he is very aggressive and does not want to cooperate with any of the others. Taking a liking into collecting the skulls of his enemies, he makes the others uneasy, even the Samurai.

Jacques Bagot, a Medieval Knight, strong in his faith, and is job is protecting the king and following his every order, despite how he sometimes disagrees with most of the king's orders. He has been using his wealth to help some of the peasants the king loves to oppress, and it disgusts Jacques.

Agnes Young, an olympic class Archer and a missionary that goes to Nicaragua every summer since she was 18. She received her bow when she was 12 years old. Able to hit targets up to 100 yards, she is praised for her skills.

Wang Li, a senior Buddhist monk. Not much to say except that he is highly trained monk. While in his mediations, he knew that he was close to enlightenment but it was never complete. He wonders why, of all that he does, can never reach enlightenment. His journey with the others will answer his questions.

Zhora Teyla, a mercenary from the future. An extremely violent yet quiet mercenary, she absolutely hates being around others because she considers them a nuisance. Loaded with all sorts of weapons, she is capable of killing vast numbers of enemies yet can't figure out why her weapons won't work on the group she is now stuck with or the Sātans's Hand.

So, here is an idea. Now, lets do more brainstorming.
Psalms 82:3-4
Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless;
maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.
Rescue the weak and needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.
Midknight74012

Postby Midknight74012 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Okay, not cool, no one has replied. I haven't made much progress on editing some of these things due to an unforeseen series of circumstances, but I can't seem to edit it. So, I'll do so here.
Takeda Kansuke, last sentence. He learns that love is the greatest thing that can happen to a person.

Change Jason Knight to James Logan. Last sentence. He learns that there is nothing to be afraid of with God on his side.

Londisizwe, last sentence, He learns that there is more to life than just gaining recognition.

Jacques Bagot, last sentence, During his journey, he learns that serving such a tyrant is wrong, and begins standing up for the oppressed.

Agnes Young, redo: Agnes Young is a 32 year old Olympic Class archer from England. She has had a terrible family history, being emtionally abused when she was young. She hides this behind a bubbly personality. Despite being a Christian, she has the hardest time forgiving those who have harmed her.

Zhora Teyla, redo: Zhora Teyla, the last free minded mercenary from an alternate future. An extremely violent yet quiet mercenary, she absolutely hates being around others because she considers them a nuisance. Despite these surface traits, she is a lonely person, knowing that she is the last free mercenary, working with anyone who can pay the bill. She just wishes she could change history, but she is powerless to do anything, until an strange white gate appears in front of her and is now thrown into an unknown yet familiar world.
Midknight74012

Postby steenajack » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Wow, this story looks very interesting. You should pursue writing/drawing/creating it.
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 pm

I greatly appreciate the unique concept and the development of the characters. This would make a phanominal book or manga series. "Phantastic" work, Mr. Mid.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Midknight74012 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Here we go. Ending for Takeda Kansuke:
Endings to the Warriors of Christ

Takeda Kansuke: Seeing that he is right back where he was before he was sent on that journey, his eyes were opened to the truth, he finally realized that he has been serving a corrupt Lord. He knew he would be stripping himself of the honor he built up having served him, be he knows that the honor he has here on earth doesn't matter in heaven. Destroying the instruments of torture and breaking into the food vault, placing the food in baskets, and putting them on the footsteps at the front of each house, he knew he did good in God's eyes. Little did he know that the feudal lord's spy has been watching him. The Spy reported the incident to the Lord. The next morning, Takeda was summoned to the royal chambers and was interrogated as to why he did such a thing. He explains that what he did was good in his new Lord's eyes. The feudal lord asked who his new Lord was, Takeda said his new Lord is Jesus Christ. The feudal Lord asked his newly hired Royal Guard to seek out and destroy this Jesus Christ. Then he went out and publicly announced that Takeda has been stripped of his honor and must perform the Seppuku in front of everyone. He refuses, saying he has already died to himself for the sake of his new Lord. Outraged, the feudal lord attempts to kill Takeda himself, but Takeda disarms the feudal lord. The feudal lord orders all the other Samurais to kill him, but they stood there, frozen with what looked like fear in their eyes. Once he did that, he put the weapon and his old sword down in front of the feudal Lord, saying that sword belonged to the old Takeda, who was never worthy of this sword in the first place. He has become a ronin. Taking up a walking stick, he began traveling from village to village, talking about his experience in a way they can understand, he has told many about Christ, gaining followers who wish to learn more. It was only 2 days after Takeda left that the feudal lord received an order from Hideyoshi, emperor of Japan, saying that the missionaries and Christians are actually spies from Spain. They are to be captured and crucified. He immediately sends out his royal guard to capture Takeda and bring him back. For 2 years, he has been evading the Royal Guard, sharing his experiences, writing haiku, teaching his students the kanji from the bible. As he was nearing a village, he came across a bag of bibles. He thought this was strange but took it believing God set this here for him to use. The village was a peaceful and spacious place with a wonderful view. 7 days after he settled, he was walking along the shoreline on a clear, windy night, he notices a girl, standing near the shore, moon's angle was just right, and the stars brought out a beauty he has never seen, singing from the bottom of her heart. It was a pure, beautiful voice full of passion. He approaches her with the intention of sharing the gospel with her. Surprisingly, she already knows about Jesus Christ and what he did for her.
Midknight74012

Postby TGJesusfreak » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Wow! Sounds awesome! keep me updated on your progress!
[SIZE="3"][color="MediumTurquoise"][color="DarkOrange"]EllaEdric's and I's collaberative youtube music channel[/color][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][color="Navy"]TG's (me) youtube channel[/color][/SIZE]

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]"For we are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do."[/color] Ephesians 2:10
[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Join MOES today!
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Ella Edric » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:13 pm

I looooooooooove it!!!!
Keep on going with it!
[color="LightBlue"]"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." --Thomas Jefferson [/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Pink"]~Proud member(and starter), of the sisterhood of CAA.~ [/color][/font]
[color="YellowGreen"]Furen: Without you Canada would be feeling bad. we'd all be depressed [/color]
CognitiveGear 07:08 - I hear that Jesus is a pretty rad dude who teaches us to love everyone.
[color="Silver"]Midknight74012 09:04 - Minds are like parachutes. Just because you lost yours, doesn't mean you can borrow mine[/color]
[color="Red"]@)}~`,~[/color] [color="SeaGreen"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="RoyalBlue"]This is MOES[/color]:dance:
Ella Edric

Postby Midknight74012 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Enemies of Warrior of Christ:

How do they take over the universe:
The enemies are created from the DNA of different creatures in the universe, and their minds are programmed to have undivided loyalty to the empire. The higher ranking officials are cybernetically enhanced. All ranks are capable of attacking the mind and body simultaneously of any creature. Despite the strength of body and will, eventually the strong fall to these brutes. Each creature has different abilities. Some can cause terrible nightmares, control an element (fire, water, earth, air, light, darkness, etc.). And the ones who are cybernetically enhanced are given additional abilities such as far sight, super strength, super speed, or just enhancing what they already have.
Before they became in obvious threat, they used special nanites, putting them in the politician's beds, drinks, however they could get them infected. Once they crippled the economy and left spots in the planetary defenses so the empire can invade with ease, and take over with minimal casualties. Using random citizens, they took their DNA for their cruel experiments, and use the DNA to enhance their soldiers, or use it with other creatures' DNA to create abominations. Then cybernetically enhance them, then move on to the next target in a matter of days.

Citizens:
Of course, they fear having their memories, emotions, and what is left of their will erased. they are powerless against the empire. They go about their daily lives, and not expecting anyone to rise up against tyranny. They say the leader's name with every breath for fear they will be persecuted. Knowing the enemy can tell when you are thinking of being rescued or sense hope, they are thankful they can't pinpoint the exact area, but its still too close a call. The only way to block the sensors is a helmet with special electronics to block the brainwaves from getting out and its made so the EMF off the helmet isn't given off. Despite the helmets, they are searched for everyday, in every house, and manage to find them in most houses. When they are, they don't get erased on the spot, they go to a prison where they experiment on the living beings. Christians get the worst torture.
The Christians are put to a comatose and their minds are assaulted with horrifying nightmares while their bodies are experimented on. Some are like this for years. One in particular has been there for 6 years and still has not broken. The empire are using energy drills to penetrate the mental barriers in his mind, but it does not do so quietly or painlessly.
Midknight74012

Postby Arya Raiin » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Here's a sample(s) of my work, let me know if you like em'! However, I have some new stuff that I need to post... hmm...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arya Raiin

Postby acgifford » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:42 am

Mid....I LOVE your storie. I wan't to hear more!:D
acgifford

Postby Midknight74012 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:16 am

I need information. I'm looking for Christians who have stood up against their oppressors, winning or losing, small militia or a large army, doesn't matter.
Midknight74012

Postby Ella Edric » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Here it is! Alas i finally scanned it! But bear in mind that it is ONLY A SCETCH! A QUICK ONE AT THAT!
so here:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ella Edric

Postby Midknight74012 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:50 pm

again, a change. Agnes Young from 32 years old to 16 years old. Yea, big change but there is a purpose. She will display the problems of todays youth. And there will be no spoilers right now, you'll have to wait. Tee Hee Hee.
Midknight74012

Postby Midknight74012 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:09 pm

I know, I double posted. How dare I. But those that read the last post, wait no more.

Agnes Young, 16 years old, she has suffered from many troubles other youths her age experience. Tempted to do drugs, she has cuts on her wrists, raped and abused by her father, her mother too terrified to do anything, even though she goes to church, no one asks how she is doing or appear to want to be her friend. While going through her adventure in the other world, the group risked their lives to rescue her while in the Gates of Death prison, where she was receiving a treatment to break her mind. Images of her father raping her, times of cutting herself, living a lie through school, only intensified. The group rescue her just in time and her near broken mind was strengthened beyond what it was before after spending more time with the others. The WWII soldier James Logan, being a father himself, comforts her and begins to show her what real fatherly love is. She fought with the others to the best of her ability, eventually delivering the final blow that kills Toban, Leanne's cousin. Once the fight was over, she received a prayer and a blessing from Leanne, bidding her farewell. Agnes was reluctant to leave and go back to her world, but Leanne told her there is nothing to fear, God is with her in every step she takes and that He loves her enough that Jesus died for her sake, as well as the people who has harmed her. After receiving a prayer and a blessing from Leanne, she went to her room in the castle to go to sleep, after all, she just fought a battle and deserves a much needed rest. She wakes up rather refreshed and has the pendant she received from Leanne on top of her Bible. Looking at the clock, it was 5:30 am and wondered why she woke up at this time. She then looks at the calendar and its the 4th Wednesday of September, she remembered the announcements made about the See You At The Pole happening at her school. So she gets ready and dresses in the best outfit she has, proudly wearing the pendant. Even though she normally rides the bus to school, SYATP event takes place before the bus arrives. She takes her bike to school 5 miles away. She makes better progress than she thought and goes to enjoy a breakfast with at a diner, and there she meets people her age, wondering why there were so many. She talks to the teenagers there and they seemed so happy and being quite friendly just like the group from the other world. Once they were done, she gets back on her bike and goes to the school. She arrives at the SYATP and there, the people from the diner were there and greeted her. So she made great friends and they have lunch together as well, help each other out with homework, and just hang out after school. After a while, one of her friend's parents offered her a job as a waitress at a family owned restaurant. There she shared her story with the parents, and they gave her advice on confronting her father about his treatment of her. One night, on her way back from work, she decides to talk to him about his treatment of her. While waiting for her father by the window, he pulls around the corner and his car was t-boned from a large truck. She immediately runs out while calling 911 on her cell phone. She was the first to arrive on the scene. While in the hospital, she stayed by his side, praying for him to the point of exhaustion. 3 days later, he finally wakes up but is unable to talk. She tells him about his treatment of her, how she felt, and she has tried to kill herself numerous times. He was saddened by this conversation. But when she said she forgave him because she does love him like a daughter should. This makes him cry. He finally gets the chance to talk and thanks her for her time. He makes the promise that once he is out of the hospital, things will be different. She stays with him till he was admitted to leave. The father wants to take her daughter to a sporting goods store for a new set of arrows. She doesn't want to get new arrows, surprising him. They walk by a music store, she goes in, he buys her a guitar.

And check it out, EllaEdric, a friend of mine colored that pic for you.
Midknight74012

Postby TGJesusfreak » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:56 am

Agnes:
Very nice idea and will look forward to seeing it play out ^__^

Picture:
Hmmm... I like the coloring a lot. I only have one issue. When it was colored the detail in the hair and the subtle shading around the hair and face was lost. You could get that back with maybe some manga pen touch up though. I'm sure ella could do that. But it's very well done. ^__^ :thumbsup:
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Midknight74012 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:36 pm

If anyone know of any quotations that can have Christian applications, please list them.
Midknight74012

Postby airichan623 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:10 pm

i like the story...though the zulu guy already scares me LOL

might I suggest a character that embodies the modern American Christian-- laid-back, easy life, from modern suburbia, no real big life issues, but wishes to follow with all their heart? I think that would b really different territory for a christian manga, since characters with issues are common (but then again, so are people with issues).

great christians for reference are rachel scott, the apostle paul (course), and polycarp for a start.

quotes... im blank unfortunately.

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Postby Midknight74012 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Actually, I already thought of that. You'll just have to wait and see.
As for my Zulu warrior, I'm not sure if I should keep him seeing as that I am very ignorant about them.
Midknight74012

Postby Cloud500 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Okay, here's my Agnes design. I had to quickly trace over it in pen so it would show up when I scanned it, so that's why it looks kind of rough.
Cloud500

Postby airichan623 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:28 pm

I'm currently working on some character sketches too, but no scanner :(

Can we hear more on how they all ended up in the same time? and the rest of the plot structure. Character backgrounds are awesome, but, as Naruto fans know, character background stories alone do not create great series ( :) )

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Postby Midknight74012 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:55 am

So far that's all I got. As some on CAA already know, I'm having one very seriously rough week. Scheduled to work everyday this week, having a not-so-nice discussion with my mom, weekly dose of REM has been cut in half, having collections call me about a previous Sprint account and now I've got to work that off, and how was your week?
Midknight74012

Postby Ella Edric » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Dude, I FINALLY did it! ^^ Aaaaand here it is!^^
Still planning to do another one as the final work.^^
Ella Edric

Postby Midknight74012 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:48 pm

*whistles* Very nice. Can't wait to see the final. :thumb:

So, now that I finally have a little time to relax, I came up with a few things on how they end up in the same dimension.

James Logan, parachutes above an enemy base but goes into a pillar of smoke and is unable to see while he is in it. He deploys the chute, comes out from the smoke and notices this is not the enemy base, it's not even Earth, its a whole different place. He goes to what looks like a farmhouse to find out some information.

Takeda Kansuke is bored with his life but holds true to his standards by serving his master with his very life. While on night watch, a white gate appears. Thinking an enemy is approaching and the moon is reflecting him, he charges at the gate, ends up in the forest of the other dimension. He decides to take a walk around to get to know the area but this is something he's never seen before. He spots what he thought were demons walking towards him. Fortunately they haven't seen him. He draws his sword.

Zhora Teyla took a contract while chilling out at a space cantina. So, she fuels up with what little money she had left and heads out toward the coordinates and was to get on the capital ship Torrent. So, she preps to warp there but instead of the coordinated area, she arrives above a planet she knew wasn't right. It was war ravaged with very little vegetation to support anything beyond 500,000,000 however it was heavily populated but not by anything she's ever seen. She goes into stealth mode and silently lands outside one of the cities to investigate.

Agnes Young, having such a rough day at school and after receiving some horrible treatment from her father, she goes to her room just wishing she wasn't here. But she doesn't have anywhere else to go. The first time her father raped her, she always kept her bow and arrow close by. She goes to sleep with bow in hand and arrows in the other. She wakes up, goes to her drawer to get dressed. There were a few things in there she didn't recognize but didn't think much of it. She puts on the best fitting outfit there was. She opens up the curtains and behold, she was looking down at a street with a parade going by. She doesn't remember there being a parade, she doesn't even recognize this city. She sees a large statue of a man she didn't know slowly going by. The crowd below was screaming "TOBAN, OUR SAVIOR, OUR WARRIOR, OUR LEADER, OUR GOD!!!"

Senior Monk Wang Li is in the temple meditating. After successfully opening his third eye, he goes out to explore his immediate surroundings first just to see what it is like on this new realm. He then travels into the forest to see the life while on this plane. He finds one certain tree with a strange aura about it. He tries to interact with it but with no success. He decides to return to his body then goes and physically see it. Upon approach, he felt the strange aura, neither good nor evil just mysterious. The closer he approaches to the tree, the hairs begin sticking up from the back of his neck. He wasn't afraid though. He reaches out to the tree but his hand goes through. Pulls back, looks at his hand, nothing wrong with. He reaches into again and is pulled into the tree. He goes through a tunnel of energy to an unknown destination. Once outside the tunnel, he shakes. He sees a world of great evil, his senses driving him to go back. He goes to the tree but the gate has now been closed off. He is now stuck in this mysteriously evil world. He goes towards where his temple used to be only to find that it has been transformed into a Labor Camp.

These are what I came up for some of the characters with what little information I have.
Midknight74012

Postby Ella Edric » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:34 am

Mid, here is another version of Leanne:
[ATTACH]34989[/ATTACH]

After looking at it now, I think it still needs more work.
[color="LightBlue"]"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." --Thomas Jefferson [/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Pink"]~Proud member(and starter), of the sisterhood of CAA.~ [/color][/font]
[color="YellowGreen"]Furen: Without you Canada would be feeling bad. we'd all be depressed [/color]
CognitiveGear 07:08 - I hear that Jesus is a pretty rad dude who teaches us to love everyone.
[color="Silver"]Midknight74012 09:04 - Minds are like parachutes. Just because you lost yours, doesn't mean you can borrow mine[/color]
[color="Red"]@)}~`,~[/color] [color="SeaGreen"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="RoyalBlue"]This is MOES[/color]:dance:
Ella Edric

Postby Midknight74012 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:10 am

Agreed. This version needs working. Remember, get the black and white then the color. So I can try a few things now that I am finally at a place with a printer.
Midknight74012

Postby RefractedAhav » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:07 pm

if you decied to animate let me know. I can help with animation or voicing.
Adopted by: 1BalloonPopper

(\_/) [color=royalblue]"We are the Bunnie [/color]

(O.o) Resistance Is Futile.

(> <) You Will Be Assimilated"-Elowen

Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig Help Him Achieve World Domination...

AKA: Jowan, John, Iwan, any male form of "John" exept Johny or any spelling of Johny (Jonathan is actualy an entirly diferrnt name, so no that does not work)

FKA: Elowen

http://users.ev1.net/%7Ebretm/ashley/tairis%20sig%203.gif
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Postby Midknight74012 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Thanks Elowen. Just one thing, ANSWER YOUR YAHOO MESSENGER!!!

Anyway, I decided to start working on the profile for Leanne. As many of you know, she's been drawn up already.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Profile of Leanne
Leader of the Polokwane Empire

Leanne is the blessed daughter of King Alec and Queen Justine. She has been blind from birth and her parents were rather protective and always kept many guards around her even in the presence of the King and Queen. Because she is blind, no one believes she should be the next ruler of Polokwane and there are many in the galaxy that agree with this. Despite her obvious disability, the King and Queen taught her all they could about the galaxy in a way Leanne can understand, including the negative things about life.

Whenever there was a dispute between planets, she was with the King during these debates. It's not because they wanted her to do it, she came on her on accord. Growing up in a loving family that have learned to work with Leanne's blindness, staying true to what is right and just, and wisdom to rival that of many elders, Princess Leanne went on her own journey with her trusted mentor and protector, General Thorin, she began settling disputes between cities, personally going to areas of famine and figuring out ways to have them help themselves. Now having personal experience on finding solutions to seemingly impossible problems, she was ready to take the throne when the King and Queen retired.

Then the unexpected happened. The King and Queen were assassinated in the palace. This act caused a large uproar within the Senate of Polokwane, one representative pointing fingers at another. Others saying they will take the throne till Leanne was 21 years old. The galaxy was on the brink of civil war. Princess Leanne, 18 at the time, rushed in with General Thorin begging for peace, for the representatives to quiet down and think of how we should proceed. That didn't work. Leanne went to the throne and placed her hand where her father said to place it should something like this happen. It was their will. To summarize, they wanted General Thorin to rule in their place until Leanne was of age. Thorin knew Alec and Justine since they were kids, he always protected them in school from the bullies. He accepted the position, doing the best he can to rule the way Alec and Justine did.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a rough draft. I don't mind a little criticism.

EDIT:

So for 3 years, Leanne has been taking lessons from Thorin while he was temporarily running the galaxy, both basic military strategies and becoming more knowledgeable in politics as well as learning about the history of the Polokwane Empire from the books the archivist reads to her. When she came to the throne, no one wanted to make her Queen yet, so she kept the Princess title till she was deemed worthy. She began the hard task of keeping peace in the galaxy, which most of the time was shaky at best. Her cousin, Colonel Tobin, constantly debated with Leanne that the best answer is to get the Polokwane military on these particular planets to insure order remains. But Leanne knew this was a bad idea and was against this move every step of the way. She doesn't want to take the offensive unless it's absolutely necessary. This infuriates Tobin to the point where he wanted to take matters to his own hands and twice he was mobilizing his forces to go and occupy these planets but was almost never caught. When Leanne was informed that a battalion was moved without her authorization, she mobilizes her own special squad to halt Tobin's forces.

For 6 years, she has been doing the best she can to make amend several planets so they can just live their lives the way they want without disturbing the others' peace even from her sick bed. The galaxy was and is still on edge. During a meeting with 2 planet representatives, Colonel Tobin and his specialized Gene-X forces came into the throne room with creatures he has been experimenting on. General Thorin and his crew did their best and gave him a fight to remember, but Thorin failed. Leanne ordered Thorin to escape which he did reluctantly. He barely escaped, lost the use of his left leg. Colonel Tobin then went up to the throne Leanne was sitting on. He forcefully picked up Leanne and threw her to the ground. He ordered his creatures to lock her up in the dungeon. While leaving, he is boasting to how there will now be order in the galaxy. Once the creatures threw her into the dungeon, she was greatly saddened and in pain. As the door to the dungeon was closing, the last words anyone heard from her is "Dear God, help my people."
Midknight74012

Postby RefractedAhav » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:57 pm

don't normally use my yahoo. I use facebook and google chat much more frequently.
Adopted by: 1BalloonPopper

(\_/) [color=royalblue]"We are the Bunnie [/color]

(O.o) Resistance Is Futile.

(> <) You Will Be Assimilated"-Elowen

Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig Help Him Achieve World Domination...

AKA: Jowan, John, Iwan, any male form of "John" exept Johny or any spelling of Johny (Jonathan is actualy an entirly diferrnt name, so no that does not work)

FKA: Elowen

http://users.ev1.net/%7Ebretm/ashley/tairis%20sig%203.gif
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Postby Midknight74012 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:34 pm

How Dare You, Sir!!
Midknight74012

Postby Midknight74012 » Tue May 04, 2010 9:05 am

Hey look, a double post. How dare I.
Anyway, yet another change to Agnes Young. Take out her fighting ability altogether and replace that with the spiritual gift of healing. Also ability to sympathize with the many civilians they rescue on the way, something the other fighters can't really do. Unfortunately her emotional scars and how weak her faith is, her healing ability is very limited next to nothing. But as the story progresses, her emotions and mind is slowly repaired, but sometimes damaged as the story goes.

I was thinking this during my walk. Seems to be helping. I do have more ideas for her story but I haven't written it down yet.
Midknight74012

Next

Return to New Projects and Ideas