Please say yes

Projects or project ideas in the works

Please say yes

Postby _bluerose_ » Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:31 pm

I don't know how many ppl are into Sailormoon but Celes and I was hoping that we could do a Sailormoon RPG on here.

This is the only real Anime community I belong to now and if anyone was interested I'd love to have a forum for it. What do you think?
~Rose

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isa. 40:30,31
_bluerose_

Postby Ashley » Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:39 pm

Well, that would be a little hard for two reasons. One, CAA doesn't really support SM that much; there's too much that's questionable about it.

Two, rpgs--like the round robin/freelance/message board style ones--are just a hassle to keep up with. I've posted numerous times as to why...central focus shifts, hassle to read through, people lose interest...etc.
Ashley

Postby andyroo » Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:07 pm

Hey, don't forget djnoz's idea. :shady:
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby _bluerose_ » Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:41 pm

Well I didn't think it'd fly. :waah!: Although, I don't see much wrong with SM in respect to the whole anime theme. It's a fairly innocent anime for the first 2-3 seasons.

Anyhow, I just thought I'd ask. *walks into Celes' play room*
:angel:
~Rose

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isa. 40:30,31
_bluerose_

Postby andyroo » Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:38 pm

I've given up on explaining things pretty much. I'm just going to use links from now on.

Here it is... http://www.christiananime.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=440

Just read through and you will get the idea.
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby Straylight » Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:41 pm

Well as far as forum (threaded) rpgs go, maybe an RPG enthusiast who's been with us for a while and understands the CAA ethos could volunteer to moderate, and keep track of things. If someone was willing to do that, we might be able to have some rpgs. But i dunno really.
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Postby _bluerose_ » Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:17 pm

Yea, I guess that would work fine...but I don't know anyone who would have the time to. I've been with CAA a while, but I'm no moderator. ^_~

Plus if a lot of ppl feel like Ash, there won't be a SM RPG heres. It's ok *combs Celes' beautiful hair* we're making a new plan. Perhaps Ash would allow us to advertise our lil RPG, to see if anyone would like to join?
:sweat:
~Rose

_bluerose_

Postby Izumi San » Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:02 pm

I think a SM rpg'd be fun lol. I'd join ^^ I can understand why you wouldn't wanna host one though, I've seen the last season (Sailor Stars) unedited & I'm pretty sure of why it's not gonna be shown in the U.S. XD
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Return to New Projects and Ideas