Fantasy Soft Entertainment® LLC

Projects or project ideas in the works

Postby Prince Nai » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:12 pm

Hello my name is Kenneth Bright Jr. President & CEO of Fantasy Soft Entertainment® LLC. Since God, Jesus Christ, has made everything and without him nothing is possible, what ever God produces becomes the best and greatest. Fantasy Soft Entertainment® LLC will become the dominant force in the entertainment industry developing and producing all forms of entrainment with a Christian theme. Fantasy Soft Entertainment® LLC with the power of God will shake the foundations of this industry and preach the Good News to everyone through the wonders of his creation, entertainment.

From movies, to video games, to music to magazines, Fantasy Soft Entertainment® LLC will takeover this industry little by little until there is no one and nothing left to tell about Jesus Christ.

We will post up some things soon!
http://fantasy-soft.com
Prince Nai

Fantasy Soft Entertainment® LLC Presents: Prince Adventures™

Postby Prince Nai » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:30 pm

PRESENTS

Copyright 2006 Fantasy Soft Entertainment® LLC

Prince Adventuresâ„¢
Created by: Kenneth Bright and Kenneth Mitchell
Artwork by: Josh Smith

Prince Adventuresâ„¢ is the main property of FSEâ„¢ and is a huge never before seen fantasy epic about the lives of Followers who defeat the powers of darkness with the help of the almighty God, The Great Creator. Can Naiâ„¢, Hanâ„¢ and and friends defeat Lord Dagonâ„¢ and stop him from taking over Orionâ„¢ in 7 years?
Prince Nai

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:32 pm

I'm actually quite skeptical of your efforts to be honest. While admirable, I can't see Christian entertainment being more popular than non-Christian entertainment. Especially since: A) We live in country that doesn't necessarily like Christianity, and B) A lot of Christian entertainment is of rather pitiful quality.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Prince Nai » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:34 pm

Prince Nai wrote:Image

Hello my name is Kenneth Bright Jr. President & CEO of Fantasy Soft Entertainment® LLC. Since God, Jesus Christ, has made everything and without him nothing is possible, what ever God produces becomes the best and greatest. Fantasy Soft Entertainment® LLC will become the dominant force in the entertainment industry developing and producing all forms of entrainment with a Christian theme. Fantasy Soft Entertainment® LLC with the power of God will shake the foundations of this industry and preach the Good News to everyone through the wonders of his creation, entertainment.

From movies, to video games, to music to magazines, Fantasy Soft Entertainment® LLC will takeover this industry little by little until there is no one and nothing left to tell about Jesus Christ.

We will post up some things soon!
http://fantasy-soft.com

then your about to see a revolution... straight from God himself
Prince Nai

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:36 pm

Prince Nai wrote:then your about to see a revolution... straight from God himself

I'll believe it when I see it.
Mr. SmartyPants

Fantasy Soft Entertainment® LLC Presents: Nai™ - Mascot and PA™ Main Character

Postby Prince Nai » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:44 pm

PRESENTS

Prince Adventuresâ„¢

Prince Nai

Fantasy Soft Entertainment® LLC Presents: Prince Adventures™ Characters

Postby Prince Nai » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:04 am

PRESENTS

Prince Adventuresâ„¢

Prince Nai

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:21 am

How about we stop being so Negative and support our fellow Christians? Sheesh, have a little faith, Mr. SmartyPants.

My goodness, if everyone had your attitude there wouldn't be ANY Christian Manga in the works...
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Fantasy Soft Entertainment® LLC Presents: Prince Adventures™ Prologue to Episode 1

Postby Prince Nai » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:22 am

PRESENTS

Prince Adventuresâ„¢

Episode 1
Revelations

only a fool despises a parents discipline; whoever learns from correction is wise.
- The Book of Life -

In the beginning the Great Creator, the Lord of all created existence and his first creation was a planet called Orion and on this planet brought forth a whole new world filled with lush green lands, crystal blue waters and heavenly sapphire sky‘s.

After the creation of Orion he created man and then came women for together they could multiply and fill the planet. They were called humans.

After man the Great Creator was pleased and man served the Great Creator and lived in peace. Soon after the creation of man the Great Creator thought to himself, “I want to create a new creature to bring glory to me, similar to humans but not preciselyâ€
Prince Nai

Postby Prince Nai » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:24 am

ChristianKitsune wrote:How about we stop being so Negative and support our fellow Christians? Sheesh, have a little faith, Mr. SmartyPants.

Thanks, hey ChristianKitsune I put some stuff up plz comment.
Prince Nai

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:26 am

Prince Nai wrote:Thanks, hey ChristianKitsune I put some stuff up plz comment.

Sure thing! ^_^ Great character designs too! I will definately be praying for your new company!
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Prince Nai » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:28 am

ChristianKitsune wrote:Sure thing! ^_^ Great character designs too! I will definately be praying for your new company!

Thanks, I believe that God wants me to do it it's just being patient and waiting on God. Remember everyone be led by the word, the spirit not emotions or feelings.
Prince Nai

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:31 am

Prince Nai wrote:Thanks, I believe that God wants me to do it it's just being patient and waiting on God. Remember everyone be led by the word, the spirit not emotions or feelings.

I know what you mean! ^_^ Right now I am writing my own webmanga and I really feel that this is what God wants me to do with my life, write comics or do animation for the younger generations.

I would consider merging all your threads though...5 different threads is a bit excessive ^^;
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Prince Nai » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:33 am

ChristianKitsune wrote:I know what you mean! ^_^ Right now I am writing my own webmanga and I really feel that this is what God wants me to do with my life, write comics or do animation for the younger generations.

yes I believe God wants to use me to rule the entertainment industry, i have so many movies written and everything. Just think of a Christian super hero movie better than Spider Man 3. hope you like our stuff like ep 1 prologue. can't wait to see your comments.
Prince Nai

Postby c.t.,girl » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:42 am

:] may God bless you with what you do. i hope everything works out!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:46 am

the prologue looks pretty spiffy, good luck with your projects, i'm sure the Lord will use your work to draw other to himself
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby Prince Nai » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:46 am

thank you all so much, God only answers through prayers. Thanks and get ready for a revolution!
Prince Nai

Postby Fish and Chips » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:55 am

ChristianKitsune wrote:How about we stop being so Negative and support our fellow Christians? Sheesh, have a little faith, Mr. SmartyPants.

I have faith in God.

Humans, considerably less so.
Fish and Chips

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:55 am

My goodness, if everyone had your attitude there wouldn't be ANY Christian Manga in the works...

I'm just stating my opinion. Either way, I'd have some more faith if it were a seemingly realistic goal. But that's just my take on it.
Fish and Chips wrote:I have faith in God.

Likewise.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Prince Nai » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:56 am

I put my Faith and trust in God not man. :lol:
Prince Nai

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:03 am

yeah but who are YOU to judge if this is God's will or not!? ITS NOT this is between this man and God. So stop dogging people who are trying to make a difference...:/

We really shouldn't judge anyone... if it's God's plan it will happen. That simple.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Prince Nai » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:09 am

ChristianKitsune wrote:yeah but who are YOU to judge if this is God's will or not!? ITS NOT this is between this man and God. So stop dogging people who are trying to make a difference...:/

We really shouldn't judge anyone... if it's God's plan it will happen. That simple.

lol amen. Not good to doubt God. You say Mr. SmartyPants "I'd have some more faith if it were a seemingly realistic goal", well I say it's not realistic to think big for God? It is by Faith a man has life and without it we can't please God so that means lack of faith would come because its not realistic for a God that can do all things like raise his son back to life.
Prince Nai

Postby Fish and Chips » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:14 am

Prince Nai wrote:I put my Faith and trust in God not man. :lol:

That's...exactly what I just said, sans verbatim.
ChristianKitsune wrote:yeah but who are YOU to judge if this is God's will or not!? ITS NOT this is between this man and God. So stop dogging people who are trying to make a difference...:/

Then who is anyone else to judge God's will? You write me off as if some edict from the Heavens promised success to the Christian gaming ministry, previously marked by false footing. So where is this grand declaration? If I can't vouch against it, then you can't vouch for it either.

If it is God's will, then yes, it will transpire. Undoubtedly. But do not automatically assume such; it's His will, not yours.
Fish and Chips

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:15 am

I am not saying it IS his will, but if it IS you aren't doing a good thing by doubting Him. Who knows but God if this is what he has planned. We all act on Faith, Fish and Chips, and if this man thinks he is acting the way God wants him too, then let him be!

With God, all things are possible if it's his will.

2 Timothy 2:24
24And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Prince Nai » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:18 am

[quote="ChristianKitsune"]I am not saying it IS his will, but if it IS you aren't doing a good thing by doubting Him. Who knows but God if this is what he has planned. We all act on Faith, Fish and Chips, and if this man thinks he is acting the way God wants him too, then let him be!

With God, all things are possible if it's his will.

24And the Lord's servant must not quarrel]

Thanks ChristianKitsun. bless the one who bring peace! I hope members from hear join me and the company.

lol thanks for the feed back but it's what God thinks, he's the one that gets the car moving :thumb:
Prince Nai

Postby Fish and Chips » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:20 am

[quote="ChristianKitsune"]I am not saying it IS his will, but if it IS you aren't doing a good thing by doubting Him. Who knows but God if this is what he has planned. We all act on Faith, Fish and Chips, and if this man thinks he is acting the way God wants him too, then let him be!

24And the Lord's servant must not quarrel]
I don't doubt God's will, only the self-proclaimed executioners of it. The ranks of history are filled with men acting the way they thought God wanted them to.

This is not a plan for me to bless or curse, merely observe. I leave it in God's hands.
Fish and Chips

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:21 am

XD it's not like he is going off to slaughter people who don't believe like we do..ITS POSITIVE. D:
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Prince Nai » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:22 am

Fish and Chips wrote:I don't doubt God's will, only the self-proclaimed executioners of it. The ranks of history are filled with men acting the way they thought God wanted them to.

This is not a plan for me to bless or curse, merely observe. I leave it in God's hands.

yea very true! man its bad to think your doing doing the will of God when your not

but like i said i just feel in my spirit that man, he's going to give me what i want
Prince Nai

Postby Fish and Chips » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:24 am

Prince Nai wrote:but like i said i just feel in my spirit that man, he's going to give me what i want

I thought this was about what God wanted?
Fish and Chips

Postby Prince Nai » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:26 am

Fish and Chips wrote:I thought this was about what God wanted?

it is but he can still ask to do his will, like King Solomon :cool:
Prince Nai

Next

Return to New Projects and Ideas