[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Idea needs help! - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Idea needs help!

Projects or project ideas in the works

Idea needs help!

Postby yukishiro128 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:31 pm

Hi! Although currently working on myriad comics at different times, I've decided to focus on a Christian manga-ish comic as a surprise for my youth group and MAYBE for here. It's about an introverted girl named Laura having to invite a stranger to her Sunday school, and the stranger she chooses happens to be what else but a cute, brooding, teenager guy named Will? Will is at first reluctant but eventually shows up with her, and the two eventually find themselves lost in an adventure land created by their quirky youth pastor Mr. Kent.

The adventure land has only one rule--you must follow the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth (or B.I.B.L.E...thank the quirky youth pastor for that one XD). Of course the adventure takes some twists and turns, new enemies and unexplored feelings popping up everywhere, and Laura's annoying friends Jordan (girl), Avory, and Naomi don't help things much. Haven't decided the end or whatever yet.

That being said, I have encountered a problem--WHAT DO I USE??!! I can't decide between all-manual artwork, half computer, or basically all computer. And if I decide, what tools do I need and in what quantity? I'd like to ask the experienced artists here what they use, like Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator for computer or special templates and such for paper. And please keep expenses a little on the low side--at 13, I'm not exactly overflowing with cash, and badgering relatives only gets one so far ;).

Please--I REALLY need some tips! All I got now are the basics--paper, Fiber-Castel pens in four sizes, lead and various sized pencils, Artwin markers, a Crayola 50-pack of colored pencils, a cheap old T-square, a big eraser, and a metal ruler. HELLLLLLP!!!!

Thanks so much, yuki <3.

:dizzy: long post...
http://www.busybeeband.com--Most awesome high school band ever. Check it out.

Hurry up and install your home security systems, 'cause Jesus is coming like a thief in the night.

[font="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]ACCHONBURIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/font] :wow!:

:angel:
yukishiro128

Postby yukishiro128 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:23 pm

'nother thread in General section...go there if you want. Don't wanna confuse people :)
http://www.busybeeband.com--Most awesome high school band ever. Check it out.

Hurry up and install your home security systems, 'cause Jesus is coming like a thief in the night.

[font="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]ACCHONBURIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/font] :wow!:

:angel:
yukishiro128

Return to New Projects and Ideas