Titan Frame Genesis

Projects or project ideas in the works

Titan Frame Genesis

Postby Takuya » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:57 am

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Titan_Frame_Genesis/index.php?act=site

I realize I have the board offline, but hang in there, I myself can barely wait 'till I finish everything and get it up.

Oh, and Ashley, I kinda used the bulk of CAA's rules as my own. I just coppied, pasted, and did some modifications. If that's all right with you, great, if not, I'll see what I can do about it.

Here's the official... uhhh... information (Article?) for the project.
___

Titan Frame is an R&D (Research and development) organization I thought of more than a year ago. It was originally meant to be fictional, however I decided it should become the name of a software company.

Titan Frame Genesis is the beginning of Titan Frame itself. (Thus the name GENESIS) It is solely dedicated to the research and development of true artificial intelligence, A.I. that actually learns. This is Project GENESIS.

Project GENESIS is a project completely dedicated to the research and development of a form of A.I. that learns from its mistakes and successes.

The coming name for this new A.I. will be Scan and Adapt Programming, SAP for short. SAP A.I. will be based on the concept of scanning the player's moves and adapting to create the perfect counter, block, or attack for the situation. This A.I. would be useful in computer and console gaming in the case of players that cannot play against others for any reason and desire a true challenge. Above all, it will force the player to excede their limits and become faster and smarter in reference to their gaming skills.

Now that you all know now what TFG's Project GENESIS is, I look forward to hearing from any willing participants.

-Aaron Cox-
Takuya

Location: Perhaps another time, another place. Where I am matters not, but who I am.

Postby Takuya » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:28 pm

[UPDATES]

Titan Frame Genesis is now open.

Just so you know, there's a link in my signature here.
Takuya

Location: Perhaps another time, another place. Where I am matters not, but who I am.

Return to New Projects and Ideas