True Legacy, Need Help for ideas!

Projects or project ideas in the works

True Legacy, Need Help for ideas!

Postby DragonSlayer » Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:32 pm

I have a story thats i've been worknig on for years, 3 years, and the problem is I havn't thought of anything christian to incorparate in my project. Well I geuss I'll tell you the basic outline and then if anyone has any ideas for putting christian stuff into this please say .

A Boy named Duran in the medeivl times, Who is 14 years old is part of a rebel faction against the king of his country. The king is indeed a very wicked man. The faction Duran is in gets found out. His town were his base is Located is attacked by the Kings men. One in paticular. This one seems to be even more evil than the stories tell of the king. During the attack Duran See's his whole Faction and most of his friends killed. He survives remembering the face of That man that did it. the evil man. He is now BENT ON REVENGE(Caps are seriousness) Because he survived. He eventually tracked down this man and fights with him, of course he's no match for the evil man(I know his name Just better if I didn't say) So The evil man transports Duran into a Fantasy world. In which is in his mind(Durans in a comma while his mind is inside is own head....kinda wierd but its not to wierd once you get the know the whole story) He must get out of this Fantasy world and take Revenge

Theres much more to it than that after working for 3 years. But If you guys could give me some ideas on that it would help
Dont ever doubt God. He can help when thing even are impossible for a Human to work out.God can help us with everything, no matter how long it takes, how much it may seem he's not doing, never doubt God.
DragonSlayer

Postby Gypsy » Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:57 am

Hmm ... are you looking to make it a Christian book, or are you trying to insert some Christian elements into it?

And would you like me to move this to the writer's forum?
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

i'm your guy

Postby Fsiphskilm » Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:01 pm

MODS -> Just forget this one, DELETE PLEASE.
Fsiphskilm

Postby Lightbringer » Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:18 pm

Bouncer are you refureing to giveing copies of programs away to help people? or you want them to send you ideas and you're going to do it for them? dosnt really matter.

First Copies of photoshop or any of those programs you mentioned are illeagal and shall not in anyway be put on Caa, weather its offering them to people on the boards or selling or anything. period.

The other thing is Dragonslayer, im not acuseing Bouncer, but really you shouldn't send anybody anything of yours online no matter how nice they seem, cause alot of people who cant think up their own ideas like to steal them from more trusting people online and anywere else inthe world really. I wouldn't send your stuff to anybody unless you know them really well, and even then with hesitation. Its easy to put a phasad on , online.

either way this should be done for that part of the discussion.

Lightbringer // Aaron
Lightbringer // Aaron

Image Image
Join up! Darklight-The Chronicles of Tairis epic RPG
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=5233
Lightbringer

Postby Fsiphskilm » Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:44 pm

MODS please DELETE, this one's over, brand new start.
Fsiphskilm

Postby Fsiphskilm » Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:15 pm

For Mods and Admin. Delete me please, i messed up.
Fsiphskilm

Postby Fsiphskilm » Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:48 pm

Well i think it sounds "okay",
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Return to New Projects and Ideas