I need help on a new magna I'm trying to start

Projects or project ideas in the works

I need help on a new magna I'm trying to start

Postby SailorX » Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:36 am

It's a Christian Magna called Seireisamano Senshi (my user name, but the"nshi" got cut off.

It means, "The Holy Spirit's Soldiers": Here's a quick rundown:

The story is about 9 high school students in Tokyo, Japan. They all are devoted Christians, but still face everyday issues common in the high school scene. One day they are told in a dream to meet at the local Christian Church. They meet a man that tells them they are all selected to be desciples that actually can see and fight demons that plauge the youth: which are called the "Infected" or "Infekidedu". They each represent a "fruit" of the Spirit. When it is time to fight, they hold hands and ask for the Holy Spirit, who already lives inside of them (of course), to totally fill their beings, which results in a little clothing change into their uniforms for theatrical effect. They then can see demons and the hearts of the youth or younger adults. But of course they have a "Guardian" Angel that guides them and rallies messages from God to them. He is a Cherub Angel named Zephura (Zefura). But of course the Spirit's Soldeirs aren't without human enemies. Lucifer (Rusafa)has also deployed 9 human teenagers ,The Tekihei to fight good, but more importantly, kill the Seirei-Sama no senshi, they call upon witchcraft and evil spirits for strong powers to fight with.These teens, because of the total transformation of when they are Tekihei, thus are able to go to the same school as the Senshi, but they really don't notice it for a while.Lucifer is seen in the magna, but not as you would expect.

This story is filled with adventure, inspiration, and even a bit of romance!Though this story mainly focuses on situations around Japan,the story also covers universal situations. There are situations dealing with drugs, death, pre-maritial sex, homosexuality, and alot more. There are mainy times that the Senshi themselves have to conquer doubts and temptation.It's not all sunshine and rainbows for Biblical Christians in any part of the world! It's one of the roughest things ever!! But at the end of each comic, there is always an important message.

"You don't need a uniform or speacial abilties to be a Holy Spirit's Soldier, in fact, right when you take Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you automatically become a Seirei-sama no Senshi!"

My goal is for it to be extremley Biblical, and answer extremely tough questions.

No matter how much I try do draw it, I can't! I have charcter designs and everything. HELP!
SailorX

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:44 am

I am afraid I am completely unable to help you, drawing-wise. Just about anything else, however, I'd be happy to assist with. Of course, you probably get a lot of people saying that. Still, I'd be happy to help if that is possible.
uc pseudonym

Postby CobaltAngel » Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:39 pm

I can help! Just PM me with the details okay?
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Mave » Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:13 am

Hi, I have a manga I'm working on too but it's taking forever to get out! Too busy with graduate work and my own ministry in Lansing. :shady: sighh...

therefore, I'll be more than happy to help you with drawings. Just email me the details...I figure that if I can't get my work out, at least I can help someone else's with theirs :)
Mave

Postby SailorX » Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:45 pm

LOLOLOL :lol: :dance:

That was just plain silly! :grin: :grin: :lol:

But Star has already shown interest, ifd she is unable to do it, I'll let you guys know
SailorX

Postby DragonSlayer » Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:13 pm

I can help with the Drawng!!!!Just PM me with what you need!
Dont ever doubt God. He can help when thing even are impossible for a Human to work out.God can help us with everything, no matter how long it takes, how much it may seem he's not doing, never doubt God.
DragonSlayer

Postby Fsiphskilm » Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:55 pm

Unapplicable DAta PLEASE DELETE
Fsiphskilm

Postby inkhana » Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:17 pm

This is just a good rule of thumb, of course, but always be careful what info you give to people you don't know on the internet - make sure you get to know them and trust them first.

And Bouncer, I sincerely hope you aren't meaning to offer free software.

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Fsiphskilm » Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:26 pm

this is over now, PLEASE DELETE
Fsiphskilm

Postby Fsiphskilm » Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:32 pm

no longer Applicable PLEASE DELETE
Fsiphskilm

Postby VELyuki_26 » Mon May 24, 2004 8:42 pm

That idea sound really cool. I actually had a similar idea, and that's how I found CAA.THROUGH YOU! YEAH! You were a blessing. Thanks. Maybe I could help a little. If not, God Bless!
VELyuki_26

Postby Pent » Tue May 25, 2004 1:26 pm

Wow! very good idea. I am a little to busy right now to help, but I would maybe be able to help over the sumer.
Pent

Return to New Projects and Ideas