Games Factory, RPG

Projects or project ideas in the works

Games Factory, RPG

Postby Dante » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:10 pm

Hi everyone! :)

Last night, I got a nasty end to gaming project I had been working on. The project manager decided to turn nastilly against Jesus and extremely racist. The entire episode was really rather ugly and I would prefer to leave it behind me. Unfortunately he had never shown these tendancies beforehand so I had been doing work for the project for quite some time as a free graphic designer. However, last night I was informed the project was abandoned and was shown that the person whom I was trying to design a game for suddenly went crazy. I consequently ended all contacts with this person.

However this leaves me at an open end, seeing as I ended relations and all contact with this individual in a rather nasty way. It seems that I shall have to destroy the beggining scenes, characters and ideas. However, as I was a free artist and designer to begin with, all the codes, methods, research and game art I did still belong to me ;) . I was wondering if there were any CAA users who currently used the Games Factory themselves. I have had the most enjoyable experience playing Chrono Chross, Final Fantasies 7 and 9 and Star Ocean Three. The graphics I designed are in isometric perspective and my preffered style of character is 2-d, anime. Game genre prefferences include similair to above but with a goal of creating a Christian game that goes against the idea that christian games are second rate. (which is why I am sticking to 2-d, it never becomes outdated because of the next generation of video cards). My work tends to take a long time due to the restrictions from my college life, but I still would like to continue. I happen to use freeware only creations extensively so unfortunately this is non-profit, or revineu sorry.
:sweat:

If there are any questions or you just want to yell at me feel free to do so because I'm not really sure what to do myself. P.S. no request excepted from FAInd, not that they would be on this forum. :lol:
Dante

Just a responce

Postby Dante » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:10 pm

After contemplating this issue further I recently gained a solution to my problem that fits perfectly. I thank everyone who took the time to view this silly post of mine and for those of you who sent me messages. I won't release the idea (not because anyone would steal it but because it would ruin any possible surprise) but I think it is original and will fit nicely as a grounds for creating the rest of my tile sets and producing the final product.

Thank you,
Pascal
Dante

Return to New Projects and Ideas