A CAA Anime

Projects or project ideas in the works

Postby Mave » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:55 am

Neo3DGfx wrote:It sounds like that might work.

I might want to print those frames out, and draw over them, kindof use them as a way to see what your animation will look like when put together.

So it would be like this:

1. Create the animation on the PC
2. Use them as a refrence for drawing indivudal frames
3. Scan, color and mux

Hmm....you guys gave me an idea (Ash included). OK, let's see what I can do in my next try. Thanks! ^_^
Mave

Postby The Doctor » Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:39 pm

hmm.... First off, this sounds like a great thing you guys are doing. Know that I myself am also working on this. Well, I can't draw, yet. But I am writing my stories and will pursue one of two options: A. Teach myself to draw; or B. Hire some dudes to do it for me.

Realize though that you will have to start your own production company. Doesn't have to be some HUGE deal, but just a center of operations. Call yourselves CAA Productions or something like that.

Look forward to working with you guys in the future. Just realize that in the future, I'll be buying your company and adding your resources to my own. I don't particularly want competition from my Christian brothers. :-)
The Doctor

Postby crossalchemist » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:00 am

Imprimis, many apologies for not posting so long, life got real hectic real fast. I have as yet been unable to make the video. My sister ran out of paper to make the cartoon frames with and we are saving up money to get her more. Many apologies for this.

Secondly, concerning The Doctor's post, that last statement is a little scary.
formerly known as linwood

"The power of Christ forgives you!"
-Brett (a friend from college, parodying the famous line from 'The Exorcist'.)

My new homepage!

My Infamously Semi-Famous Story Blog:
The Sheehy Brothers Adventures!

Dr. Bryan Enderle, Chemistry lecturer at the University of California at Davis gives an excellent talk on Science vs. Faith once in a great while. I tried to record it once, with very limited success, this link is what I have.
Science vs. Faith
crossalchemist

Location: Somewhere far far away, where they'll never find me.

Postby Heart of Sword » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:19 am

I've made shorts but never animated them. I might be able to help but can't promise...
Heart of Sword's Rhapsody

Money, get away
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay
And all and all you're just another brick in the wall
Shoutin’ in the street gonna take on the world some day
But Bismallah will not let me go
Because I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
Bright eyes burning like fire
And exposing every weakness
However carefully hidden by the kids

Who will love a little Sparrow
Who's traveled far and cries for rest
Spare him his life from this monstrosity

I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all
And if the band youre in starts playing different tunes
We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you!

[Pink Floyd fan listening to Queen and hugging trees which is also known as taking care of God's creation with a pair of headphones on listening to Nightwish as loud as possible while writing a novel on a computer in the middle of a field filled with Wolves.]

[Bassist...finally learning Money]
Heart of Sword

Postby Mave » Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:26 pm

After evaluating my schedule this semester, I've decided that I'll only be able to look into this a little further after I graduate. One of my fav. lessons of life is never bite off more than you can chew. I'll be focusing more on manga temporarily since I'm more capable in that area. That's not to say that I won't participate in this in the future, but if someone with animation experience is willing to get this rolling, I'll be more than happy to contribute something. ^__^
Mave

Postby Cap'n Nick » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:39 am

*busts out electro-shock paddles*

Clear! *ZORCH*

Live, you wretched beast! LIIIIIIIVE!
Cap'n Nick

Postby emersongreen » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:58 am

this looks cool......i can draw a decent headshot i guess
http://www.christiananime.com/showthread.php?t=18873

the head in this is decent....but i can't do good head to body porportions yt...

the body by itself is ok (not really in my opinion) (i hate the pose) but the head to body porportion is what ties it together......but i CAN write....and i have a few good ideas up my sleeve to maybe do some stills for, but i dunno how to use photoshop well yt or how to animate....also....some ppl were curious about animation.....mave, u can do animation in photoshop u know.....the official photoshop workbook manual says so......
emersongreen

Postby Photosoph » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:21 pm

Umm.... I can draw animals... *points to avatar* and no they don't all look weird. That, and I might be able to colour in some backgrounds, or any menial labour. ^_^ If you need any help with story writing, or if anyone gets writer's block, I'd be glad to suggest some ideas. Other than that, I just wish you guys the best.
(0)>
((_\//
mm

[Quote=Photosoph]Well, t'was a good deduction, Mr. Holmes! *salutes Mr. Myoti Sherlock Homes* [/QUOTE]
Myoti wrote:Elementary, my dear Watsoph. XD

\(^_^)/
Still in rest and recovery mode. Posting may be sporadic at times. :pinned:
Photosoph

Location: Kiwiland... fighting for mankind in the battle of human vs. sheep.

Postby Joshua Christopher » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:44 am

I've got Flash... and have limited knowledge of it. I was thinking of practicing my animation skills (as in; my lack of animation skills).
I'll draw the storyboard, scan each picture in, put them in Photoshop and make them look nice, and then just arrange the frames in Flash.
Joshua Christopher

Postby Ashley » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:20 pm

Ack, this was one spammish troll. I'm just removing the last posted name, don't mind me.
Ashley

Previous

Return to New Projects and Ideas