[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
New Kenshin Spinoff On Shishio annouced - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

New Kenshin Spinoff On Shishio annouced

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

New Kenshin Spinoff On Shishio annouced

Postby Rzerox21xx » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:39 am

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... -to-launch

makes sense considering the Kyoto movies coming out this summer. I'm happy to get more Kenshin content added to the canon. Watsuki is a genius.
Rzerox21xx

Re: New Kenshin Spinoff On Shishio annouced

Postby nln_rose » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:53 pm

oooohhh i'm right in middle of the kenshin series but this sounds good!!
I hope you don't mind me barging in like this. In spite of the profession I've chosen, I've never actually made a confession before. It's these times we live in. I did what it took to protect the children at any cost. That's how I always justified my actions. I took many people's lives, all that time believing there was no other way. My sins are so heavy. Too heavy. Too heavy to ever atone for. And yet, somehow I feel happy, at peace with myself today. It really can be done. Once you stop to think about it, there are plenty of ways to save everyone. Why didn't I ever listen to him? Why didn't I see that before it was too late? -Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Priest)
nln_rose

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews