What manga have you recently got into?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

What manga have you recently got into?

Postby AnimeGirl » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Well, like what the title says! What are some of the series you've just started on?

I just started on Kimi Ni Todoke and Fullmetal Alchemist. It's funny; I bought a shoujo and a shounen manga, all in one purchase XD!!! Kimi Ni Todoke is really cute. Sawako is awesome, I like how she looks creepy but is really a nice person. And then Fullmetal Alchemist was extremely cool! I liked the action and I'm really liking Ed! He is so awesome and epic....and cute!!

My friend lended me Higarashi (When They Cry) 'cause it's one of her favorites. I haven't read it yet, but I'll post my opinion if I like it or not later.

NOW YOUR TURN!!!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby Nate » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:31 pm

No offense but this kinda seems like it's exactly the same as the "What manga are you reading?" thread... XD

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby AnimeGirl » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:03 pm

Nate (post: 1422037) wrote:No offense but this kinda seems like it's exactly the same as the "What manga are you reading?" thread... XD

Kyaaah! I didn't notice that thread!!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews