Vampire Knight

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Vampire Knight

Postby Lynna » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Okay, I couldn't find it on the reviews section, and I seriously want to know what it's like becase I have made the mistake of reading manga that's a *bit* to mature for me *cough, cough* Chobits*cough cough* and well, I've read a little bit, and it seemed pretty bloody to me...so I want to know wether it's still worth reading
Lynna

Postby goldenspines » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:05 pm

I have read up to about volume 5 in Vampire Knight and I can safely say that you'll probably not miss much by not reading this manga. It does contain a good deal of blood (more "blood sucking", actually, which is treated a lot like kissing in a sense), though it's not really "gory" per say (though someone get's their heart ripped out one time >_>) But, it contains other stranger and probably more objectionable things later on in the story. Like: [spoiler] Incest. [/spoiler]
Besides some questionable situations, though, it's fairly clean concerning sexual content.

If you are looking for bishie vampire shojo manga, Millenium Snow is a much better choice (aside from the fact it has been unfinished for a while ^_^; )

But, you have reminded me I need to write up my review of VK (for both the anime and manga), I'd better get working on that.

Hope this helped.
goldenspines

Postby Lynna » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:33 am

[quote="goldenspines (post: 1364697)"]I have read up to about volume 5 in Vampire Knight and I can safely say that you'll probably not miss much by not reading this manga. It does contain a good deal of blood (more "blood sucking", actually, which is treated a lot like kissing in a sense), though it's not really "gory" per say (though someone get's their heart ripped out one time >_>) But, it contains other stranger and probably more objectionable things later on in the story. Like: [spoiler] Incest. [/spoiler]
Besides some questionable situations, though, it's fairly clean concerning sexual content.

If you are looking for bishie vampire shojo manga, Millenium Snow is a much better choice (aside from the fact it has been unfinished for a while ^_^]
Thank You!
Lynna

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews