Reborn! Manga Vs. Anime

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Reborn! Manga Vs. Anime

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:22 am

So recently I've been getting back into the whole manga/anime deal again and Reborn! has always been a series that I've been wanting to pick up. I've seen the first few episodes of it on Youtube and read the first few chapters - love it.

Basically, I want to know what you guys think is better, in a sense of character action and plot and mess, the anime or manga? I know there are at least a few of you here that are into it so don't let me dooown.

I'm leaning a little towards the anime because I like the Japanese voice actors for it (I'm used to reading subs anyhow) but I like the art a bit more in the manga and it's cheaper.

So gimme yo' opinions, foos.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby Fish and Chips » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:41 am

This is my opinion.

Fish and Chips

Postby Debitt » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:09 pm

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Postby Puguni » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:33 pm

MANGA.

I still remember the Varia fight between Gokudera and Belphegor. Belphegor is a villain who gets excited by his own blood. The problem was that in the episode, there was no blood to be seen. :d I was like wut.

The Kokuyo arc was pretty cool and better drawn though. It starts around the early 20s. If you were to watch any of the episodes, just watch those, lol.
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby mechana2015 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:21 am

Manga. The animation in the anime is painful. The anime is madly edited. The anime has art errors that a 12 year old would catch.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews