Wondering About Inubaka

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Wondering About Inubaka

Postby AsianBlossom » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:46 pm

Hi everyone!

So I've seen this one title at my bookstore called 'Inubaka (Crazy for Dogs)' and I was wondering why it carries a 16+ rating. Can anyone tell me what exactly earned this title the rating? I'd really appreciate it; thanks so much.
RESPECT THE UNBORN AND CHOOSE LIFE...your mother did.

"Do not underestimate the power of the muffin! The muffin will smite all those who question it! The muffin will crush all nay-sayers! He who controls the muffin shall control the entire world!" -Taishi, Comic Party English Dub
AsianBlossom

Postby ChristianKitsune » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:29 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inubaka here's a wiki article on it... maybe you can find the reason there? I once looked at this title too but I haven't had time/money to try it yet ^^;

I think it's because the dog seems to "like females" ^^; but I haven't read the comic so.. *shrugs*

EDIT: I just googled "Inubaka rating" and found this: http://comicsworthreading.com/2008/05/19/inubaka-crazy-for-dogs-book-9/

apparently there's some fan service and an explanation how puppies are born? Maybe the explanation is a bit graphic? ^^;
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby chibiphonebooth » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:55 pm

i read some of it. there's some slight fanservice but i don't think there's really anything bad. although i've only read like 3 of the books. It's pretty cute though.
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby AsianBlossom » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:28 pm

Ah, okay. Thanks for the help everyone! ^_^
RESPECT THE UNBORN AND CHOOSE LIFE...your mother did.

"Do not underestimate the power of the muffin! The muffin will smite all those who question it! The muffin will crush all nay-sayers! He who controls the muffin shall control the entire world!" -Taishi, Comic Party English Dub
AsianBlossom

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews