Rayearth

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Rayearth

Postby Gypsy » Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:13 am

I enjoyed the manga series for the most part. I mean, it was a little on the strange side, but it kept my interest. I also had to make myself actually read, because I was going through just looking at the gorgeous artwork. Anyone else read through it? What about the anime? I almost bought it the other day, but changed my mind at the last second and got Voice of a Distant Star instead (go check out my review if you're curious how that purchase turned out ...). So .. anyone seen/read it?
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Psycho Ann » Fri Jul 04, 2003 2:17 am

HEhehe, another oldie ^^ Read it when I was still in 6th grade (7 years ago?) XD I have all the manga and Rayearth was the first CLAMP manga that hooked me with their art.

I rather enjoyed the first part, but afterwards it got kinda "forced", dunno, I sorta find all of CLAMP's works a bit "forced" (except for Clover which might be my fav manga from them).

The anime.... ugh, I sorta stayed away from it because the art style was a tad TOO exagerated for me, and not to mention they added more plots and tweaked others so it became even more whacked then the manga plot O_o
-Psalm 27:1-
The Project - Online Christian manga, rambling FAQs, and Truly Random Scripture.
Cognatio- Online Christian Manga Exchange

"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
Psycho Ann

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews