.remote - does the fan service just keep going on and on?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

.remote - does the fan service just keep going on and on?

Postby HisaishiFan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:07 pm

I just started reading .remote, which is a really interesting story about a young ex-meter maid, Kurumi Ayaki, who is assigned to work as a homicide cop when she tries to get her old job back. (She quit working to get married, but it turns out her fiancée is in a bit of debt. He also doesn't seem to be entirely on the level.)

Anyway, she finds her new job is in a place known as “The Crypt,â€
But even if we don't feel at ease, God is greater than our feelings and He knows everything. 1 John 3:20 :angel:

Delight in utter trust.
HisaishiFan

Location: Kentucky (formerly I would have said to think rain, but now you should think sweltering heat . . . a

Postby ranma8 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:59 pm

According to TOKYOPOP's site .remote. is rated M. TOKYOPOP probably changed the rating to M because it gets WORSE in later volumes. Your copy is probably a first edition before it was rated M.
ranma8

Postby HisaishiFan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:09 pm

Thanks, ranma8. If that's the case, then .remote. will be heading to the trash can. :-( Too bad, too . . . very interesting story.
But even if we don't feel at ease, God is greater than our feelings and He knows everything. 1 John 3:20 :angel:

Delight in utter trust.
HisaishiFan

Location: Kentucky (formerly I would have said to think rain, but now you should think sweltering heat . . . a

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews