Azumanga Daioh

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Azumanga Daioh

Postby Ashley » Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:39 pm

A big thanks to Kireihana for her most excellent review!
http://www.christiananime.com/manga_rev ... isplay=187
Ashley

Postby rii namuras » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:21 pm

(I was just reading the review and saw something I have to add - in the first volume, there are two "s" words. I can't say more than that, because I've only read the first volume, so I don't know if there's more, but I thought it worth adding.)
rii namuras

Postby Riku764 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:03 am

I have read them all and seen them all as well and it is hilarious as i'll get out. I agree 10/10
"Let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew, and dog will have his day." Hamlet, Act V. sc. 1.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils,....Let no such man be trusted." Merchant of Venice, Act V. sc. 1.

"The love that follows us sometimes is our trouble, which still we thank as love." Macbeth, Act IV. sc. 3.

Adopted By: Mega.EXE
Riku764

Postby AsianBlossom » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:45 am

Aside from borrowing the last three books of B.B. Explosion from the library, this was my first official manga series. It's really good.

(And on a side note, Yomi says "for *****sakes" in the second book; just thought it was worth noting as well)
AsianBlossom

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews