[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Alice 19th - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Alice 19th

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Alice 19th

Postby Ashley » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:28 pm

Thanks to Christianronin for a great review!
http://www.christiananime.com/manga_reviews.php?display=176

NOTICE: This review has been modified as per the suggestion in post #4.
Ashley

Postby Kisa » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:19 am

Good review, much needed for those who don't know what Watase can be like....
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:17 pm

Wow! thanks for putting my review up and makin it better ASH! :thumb:

I hope this helps ppl!
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Atria35 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:12 pm

Um, I know this review has been up for a while, and it is a good review, but as I only recently found this site, I feel I must point out a factual error in the review:

The reviewer states that the manga uses runes, which "are associated with witchcraft, (the author just got her idea from them, and used their shapes; but one must wonder, why she was looking into witchcraft to use them in the first place?)". This isn't quite right- while many Christians are under the impression that they're only for witchcraft, and many modern pagans do use them in rituals, runes are actually a legitimate form of writing dating back from between 1 and 2 A.D. and were in common usage for well over a millenia until the Roman alphabet became standard. So this particular statement might need to be tweaked a bit, as it really does give the wrong impression to the people reading the review.

But again, I really liked the rest of the review!
Atria35

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews