Manga/anime websites

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Manga/anime websites

Postby shamanking343 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:02 pm

here are some good ones http://www.anime.com, http://www.tokyopop.com, http://www.shonenjump.com if you have any others please post them :thumb:
I AM THE WAY INTO THE DOLEFUL CITY
I AM THE WAY INTO ETERNAL GRIEF,
I AM THE WAY TO A FORSAKEN RACE.
JUSTICE IT WAS THAT MOVED MY GREAT CREATOR;
DIVINE OMNIPOTENCE CREATED ME,
AND HIGHEST WISDOM JOINED WITH PRIMAL LOVE.
BEFORE ME NOTHING BUT ETERNAL THINGS
WERE MADE, AND I SHALL LAST ETERNALLY
ABANDON ALL HOPE, ALL YOU WHO ENTER

my website ^(^ :rock:
shamanking343

Postby Amenman » Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:28 am

It is sites of the doing not believe people, unfortunately... To find sites christian mangak...
Amenman

Postby inkhana » Thu Oct 02, 2003 8:08 am

I guess this isn't a good place to shamelessly advertise my own site? :sweat: *and lets the sig do the talking*

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby otaku » Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:49 am

ink yours is good dont feel bad plugging especially with the message you are trying to get accross. try mangabits.com for manga reviews also megatokyo and a hand full of other web comics out there to try. dunno really darkhorse does manga also.
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
otaku

Postby Kuroi Inu » Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:34 am

toriyamaworld.com has some good manga scans (manga that'll probably never reach this side of the Pacific). They have Paifu, Blackcat, Hunter x Hunter and a few other good ones. That is if you have the time to sit in front of the computer for hours looking at scan after scan, trying to get through this series that never seems to end!!!!
Kuroi Inu

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews