Japanaradio

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Japanaradio

Postby Rev. Doc » Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:26 pm

I don't know if this site has ever been brought up here but if you would like a good site to listen to j-pop and anime music one of the best I have found is Japanaradio. You can find it at:

http://www.japanaradio.com
"The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending, then having the two as close together as possible."
~George Burns
Rev. Doc

Postby andyroo » Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:48 pm

I listen to their webcast, but I've never visited their site. Mainly because I got them off of winamp.com's internet radio listings and never bothered clicking on the link to their site. Good place.
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby ShiroiHikari » Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:53 pm

Do they play J-rock?
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Rev. Doc » Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:58 am

ShiroiHikari wrote:Do they play J-rock?

Not sure what contributes to being J-rock. Take a look at their site, they have a listing of songs that have been played and are upcoming. You should be able to tell from that. Their banner just says anime and Japanes Pop.
"The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending, then having the two as close together as possible."
~George Burns
Rev. Doc

Postby Benu » Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:14 pm

Yea they play pretty good stuff most of the time. Somtimes they play boring stuff here and there.
"We join the "Christian" club and separate ourselves from the world, and the world still sits on the outside, dying for someone to demonstrate what it means to believe." - Matthew Paul Turner
Benu

Return to Jam Session