Any users who dream of becoming part of a Christian metalcore artists or are starting a band?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Any users who dream of becoming part of a Christian metalcore artists or are starting a band?

Postby Never thirsty! » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:07 pm

If you are forming a christian metalcore band or rock or band for any other heavy music genera and need a vocalist(screaming or singing I could be of good use because Ryan Clark(demon hunter's lead vocalist) have a similar vocal range if you play piano I can go as low as C1 or as high as A4. the entire middle of the keyboard Thorns the prechorus I can hit that highest I've heard is the chorus to carry me down both from album four Storm The Gates Of Hell. My screaming sounds like a mix of Ryan Clark's and the screaming of the for today vocalist he's the guy from my thread that should have said "who do you know that does the best it shouldv've been me". Also if you would like to be in one email me so we can maybe possibly discuss a band of some sort that would be pretty fun. Guitarist, vocalists bass players, drummers pianists even if all you can play is a tamberine(if i spelled it wrong the procussion instrument with the tiny cymbols.) composers and song writers especially without you metalcore would just be a guitar set on the highest gain setting, drums bass or a bunch of screaming and no music that would be horrible a capella metalcore music wow. My email threedaysofsaving@gmail.com just like that
Never thirsty!

Return to Jam Session