Tobymac!!!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby CobaltAngel » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:10 pm

[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby cbwing0 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:07 am

It looks like you guys have a respectable club with just three people, so I will simply say that I like TobyMac and leave. :P
cbwing0

Postby The_Marauding_Maniac » Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:35 pm

: D I love this place
Luke was here.
There are 10 types of people in the world, people who can read bianary, and people who can't.
I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX XXI XXII XXIII XXIV XXV XXVI XXVII XXVIII XXIX XXX XXXI XXXII....
TTA: [B]T
he TTA Acronym
[/b]
The_Marauding_Maniac

Postby Pantakrator » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:03 pm

(Pantakrators little brother.)

Since I can't seem to figure out how to log out of my brothers account I'll just post on his. (I'm 13 and can't figure it out, I think I might be messed up in the head :hits_self :bang: :lickbash: ). I love Toby Mac! I only own two CD's (I think only two) and their Momentum and ReMix. :comp:
Luke 10:22 ... "No one knows who the son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son choses to reveal him"

ImageImage
Pantakrator

Postby Bunny » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:19 pm

Okie... we have a bishie thread... but I propose we make a Christian band thread. Matt T. (from Relient K) goes at the top of my list of cuties. Toby Mac ranks somewhere in the top 5.
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby GzusRcks » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:15 pm

TOBY MAC IS THE CHEESE!!!! *headbangs to momentum!*

hey you guys dont gotta post you like toby mac and leave! stay awhile...headbang...hang out...enjoy all that is T-Mac! XD

on the topic of Bryt's bishie thread:

Yesh!!! Matt Theissan is definitely at the top!! Toby's bout #2 or #3 on my list...
Orange Obsessional! :rock:
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby cbwing0 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:17 pm

GzusRcks wrote:hey you guys dont gotta post you like toby mac and leave! stay awhile...headbang...hang out...enjoy all that is T-Mac! XD

Would you be mad if I said I liked Tait more than TobyMac? ;)
cbwing0

Postby The_Marauding_Maniac » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:42 am

Don't have a problem :)
Luke was here.
There are 10 types of people in the world, people who can read bianary, and people who can't.
I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX XXI XXII XXIII XXIV XXV XXVI XXVII XXVIII XXIX XXX XXXI XXXII....
he TTA Acronym
[/b]
The_Marauding_Maniac

Postby cbwing0 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:03 pm

In that case...

My favorite songs are Momentum, Don't Bring Me Down, and Extreme Days, in that order. :thumb:
cbwing0

Postby GzusRcks » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:31 pm

nope, not at all. Though there began a small rivalry of Relient K vs 12 Stones that has resulted into a nuclear war...O.o ...though I am a fan of 12 Stones and they rock my socks, Relient K will forever be top in my book...ok this is gettin way off the subject...what's this thread again...ooo TOBY MAC! ^_^

Yesh! Momentum is w/out a doubt my favorite song! There is no way in the world I can listen to it w/out breakin it down...XD
I also like Yours, Whats Goin Down, Irene, Extreme Days, Sombodys Watchin, J Train, and Love is in the House...in that order. >.> <.<

*runs off to blast it*
Orange Obsessional! :rock:
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby CobaltAngel » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:36 pm

Tait is a cool group! ^_^ Hey-y about the bishie thing... Phil Joel!? XDD

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby cbwing0 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:36 pm

Ah yes...J Train is another good one. TobyMac and Kirk Franklin= :rock:
cbwing0

Postby Icarus » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:04 am

I prefer "Irene," myself, then "Extreme days." Beyond that? I gave my cd to my younger brother, as I really like the Boney-Bone.

(Don't hate me)
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby martinloyola » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:26 pm

ooooooo, j train, gotta ticket?

I feel like somebody's watchin' meeee, tobymac ;)
Vash: In the end...he just couldn't kill a man in cold blood. His daughter's murder goes unpunished. Call him weak, but...it saved both of us.

want to tell your fantasy or science fiction story and need help, try here :cool:

Headbangers United :rock:
martinloyola

Postby CobaltAngel » Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:59 am

Its okay, Icky.... get out. now. :shady:

LOL, j/k. Annnnd... *highfives martinloyola*

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby The_Marauding_Maniac » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:04 am

Yes MOMENTEM! Irene is kool too.
Luke was here.
he TTA Acronym
[/b]
The_Marauding_Maniac

Postby martinloyola » Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:56 pm

you know, I always almost felt sorry for the guy during the dc talk years cuz theyd never really developed on his skills, they went over to rock and what not and tobymac was left hanging, I still enjoy his work on their earlier more rap oriented albums though, *sigh*
Vash: In the end...he just couldn't kill a man in cold blood. His daughter's murder goes unpunished. Call him weak, but...it saved both of us.

want to tell your fantasy or science fiction story and need help, try here :cool:

Headbangers United :rock:
martinloyola

Previous

Return to Jam Session