Winter Jam

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Winter Jam

Postby Never thirsty! » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:58 pm

I highly suggest you try to go you don't have that many more chances TobyMac killed it I looked at my friends and said we'd better evacuate before he brings down the house Caution multiple fire hazards but they're trained professionals so please don't worry about a thing 'cause every little thing is gonna be alright bob marley is not going to be there though it's a long but worthwhile wait to get inside try to arrive 1-2 hrs. early though so you can get a seat that isn't in the nosebleeds it'll be awesome trust me I was there
Never thirsty!

Re: Winter Jam

Postby Nate » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:00 pm

I love jam, especially strawberry jam.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby goldenspines » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Lack of punctuation aside, I had a few friends go to this concert when it came to my town. I didn't go because I was too tired from a long day at school that day, but my sister went and she brought me back a cool lime green and black hat.

TobyMac is a pretty cool guy and I like his music, but I feel so old thinking about the time I knew about him in DCTalk. XD;
goldenspines

Postby Never thirsty! » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:51 pm

clever joke Nate I like the way you think seriously check out winter jam 10 bucks a ticket TobyMac also has a new album called “Eye On It” he will have glow in the dark wristbands at his table they're pretty sick and can only be purchased there but possibly at your christian bookstore in about 6 months they're also cheaper but have the same value
Never thirsty!

Postby armeck » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:16 pm

goldenspines wrote:TobyMac is a pretty cool guy and I like his music, but I feel so old thinking about the time I knew about him in DCTalk. XD;

First CD I ever owned was a DCTalk CD. I was 7 when i got and i still have it now 11 years later lol.

Who all is on winter jam this year?
armeck

Return to Jam Session