Online Anime Radio Station

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Online Anime Radio Station

Postby J.D3 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:16 am

Wow, haven't been here in ages, liking the Chrissie look!

Anyhoo, a friend of mine has recently setup an online radio station that plays anime music/soundtracks so if any of yal' are keen here's the link below (you can stream it through iTunes & Windows Media Player if you wish too):

http://www.animenix.net

Enjoy! :thumb:
J.D3

Postby Hiryu » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:44 am

Welcome back!

I will have to give the radio a listen sometime.
Hiryu

Postby Vii » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:20 pm

I saw this thread a little while ago and have tried that station a couple times since then. It's pretty cool. =]
Vii

Postby Cc4FuzzyHuggles » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:56 pm

Ok, so the sound didn't work for me at first. But then I went and streamed it through my iTunes and now it works. And I just have to say I LOVE IT!!! probably because the first song on was from one of my fave artists. (Sachi Tainaka) xD
Luke 10:25-27 Mark 12:28-34 Matthew 22 Deuteronomy 6:4-5 Deuteronomy 10:12
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”
No one is perfect, but by one prayer at a time, and one step at a time, God can make our paths straight.
Proverbs 3:6 "In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight."
Cc4FuzzyHuggles

Location: I live wherever the Lord leads me. (currently in an apartment with my sweet cat.)

Return to Jam Session